53. Jealousy at its peak !!!

Jimin's plaster got removed. He was now very happy not because of plaster but yoongi who was now treating him as normal person except baby. But lowkey jimin loved that "baby" phase too.

But the thing is jimin's target now still is on pending. Yoongi is so busy in office work cause most of the time he was with jimin. After taking over the offices again he got so busy that jimin was whining internally on his every single meeting. And more than that yoongi has taken 2 months extra leave for jimin just because he thinks jimin is still yet to be perfect.

Which makes jimin more MAD.

Now Mr. Min yoongi woke up at 5 and went to his office by 6.30. and our CID officer woke up at 7 but spent his half an hour on cursing yoongi while watching ceiling above his head.

He didn't even know when yoongi came in night cause till 2 he was awake after that he slept that means yoongi didn't even sleep for 4 hours !!!!!

Jimin sighed while watching ceiling.

"Min yoongi!!!! That cat !!!! Today he should come !!!! I won't leave him !!! What does he thinks of himself. He himself made me stay at home and now he is going to office like this home sorry big ass mansion don't exist. I will fucking kill you with your own guns!!!!"

Jimin sat up and threw the blanket and pillow in frustration..he took the clothes and went in the washroom while stomping his feet.

______

"I don't know anything Mr. Baek !!!! You are staying in our mansion today. We will be grateful to serve you as our guest. My husband jimin will be happy to meet you."

Yoongi said while shaking his hand with his client baek Hyun woo who was declining yoongi but yoongi didn't listen.

And in the end,

It's decided that hyunwoo is staying today at mansion.

_____
Parking the car in the yoongi and Hyun woo get out and headed towards the mansion.

"It's really beautiful mansion mr. Min !!"

Yoongi chuckled and nodded his head.

"Thank you ! I wish you will say the same when you will enter."

They walked few steps ahead and yoongi signaled one of his guard.

"Go and tell the queen that guest has arrived."

"Yes king."

That guard bowed his head and yoongi took hyunwoo inside of the mansion which was so big that they easily walked for 15 mins to reach into the living room where guards and jungkook were standing.

"Hyung woo ! He is my brother in law. In detail he is taehyung's husband, jeon jungkook."

Jungkook smiled and bowed towards Hyun woo who bowed back too.

But his eyes fell on jimin who was coming down from the stairs.

His eyes parted in shock so that jimin who stopped in the middle with the open mouth.

"You chick???? What are you doing here ?????"

Hyun woo shouted on jimin who came down while running and hugged Hyun woo marking yoongi froze on the spot.

Jungkook tilted his head at the both because it seemed like they both each other for years.

"Ahhhhh !!!!! Hyun woooo !!!! I m so so happy!!! We met again !!!!"

Jimin hugged him tightly and same with hyunwoo who was laughing so much.

"He called him chick ??and jimin is laughing??? What the fuck is that ???"