41. Apology

Taehyung wasn't tied at all. He was just locked in the room. He was sitting on the floor while leaning his back on the bed with the closed eyes. His wrist were red dur to being tied for the days. He was in the same clothes since he got kidnapped.

His eyes stopped crying but the dried patches of the tears were still on his cheeks. The memories of what he did to his Hyung and his husband were still fresh in his mind.

Taehyung sighed and opened his eyes when the door got opened. It was the time for lunch he knew the Kim Namjoon will come and give him lunch so he didn't even lift his eyes up.

But he looked up in second when he heard the voice which he was craving to hear.

"Eat."

There he was, his older brother who took care of him in childhood. He was the one who taught him about the world. Watching him staring blankly at himself brought tears in his eyes. He tried to stand but due to his legs were weak he fell instantly on the floor but still Yoongi didn't react anything.

"H-hyung ...."

Taehyung said with his low hoarse eyes. Yoongi crouched down to his level and kept the dish on the floor.

Taehyung's voice was stuck in his throat. He don't know what to say, from where to start... He had done so much sins that one sorry wasn't enough for all this.

Yoongi didn't even looked at him. He placed the dish and stood up turned to leave but stopped and shut his eyes when Taehyung said,

"H-hyung....l-listen to me ... pl-please... I b-beg ...after that you can punish me ... B-but listen to me at least...."

Yoongi left a sigh calming himself and turned with his blank face.

"Speak."

Taehyung smiled with the pain in his eyes and looked ahead at the blank wall.

"Hyung, I was 12 when my father and your mother got married. I never saw your mother as any stranger. Since I was baby, she was there for me for every second of my life.

She treated both of us equally even when I wasn't her blood. That's why I loved her more than anything. My mother died while giving birth to me. I never saw her. That's why I started calling her mother. My father used to be busy while working under her.

Your father was my Father's boss. But you and your mother never treated me like I was son of your servant. That made me and my father loyal to you both.

And when for my sake, your mother decided to marry my father. Believe me, I was happiest person on the earth. When I was 12, they got married. You treated me like your own brother.

Everything went smoothly until that day. That day when I was returning from the school. I saw you holding gun and our mother lifeless in the pool of blood.

Police arrested my father. You explained me too how he killed our mother to grab the place of boss in our every buisness.

But one day when I met my father in jail, he told me that you were the one who killed my mother. "

Yoongi who was looking  blankly at Taehyung shook his head.

"I just snatched the gun from his hand. I wasn't there that day. I was outside, when I came inside I saw him shooting my mother. She was still taking breaths. I went and pushed him and grabbed the gun. But before I could do something I saw her taking her last breath while looking at me.

And then you saw me holding the gun with your father lying on ground."

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes and painful smile on his face.