51. Love

Yoongi took a deep breath and twisted the door knob. His red puffy eyes went towards jimin who was laying there with his oxygen mask. His hand was connected to saline and another hand was fractured. His forehead has bandaid on.

Yoongi's heart break into the pieces when he saw jimin like that. The person whom yoongi didn't even let get a scratch since he belonged to him was now laying on the bed with so much pain.

Yoongi slowly walked closer to jimin who was laying there while closing his eyes, but when he felt someone was there, he opened his eyes slowly.

"Y....yoo...yoongi ...."

Yoongi couldn't control his tears anymore. He started sobbing like a child in front of jimin who weakly smiled and let out a chukle behind the oxygen mask.

"You are laughing? Everything is your fault.... You are CID officer but that doesn't mean you will go anywhere to show your strength."

Jimin just showed him smile for which yoongi again started crying. Jimin's eyes got teary too. He raised his hand towards yoongi who held it gently and sat beside the bed.

He placed a peck on the jimin's hand whose tears rolled on the cheeks.

"Is it paining badly ?"

Jimin shook his head lightly. Yoongi showed him small smile and wiped his tears.

"You are not doing this Officer work anymore. You are my queen. You will stay with me all the time. Even if I go in meetings and all, you will come with me. I won't let you go away from my sight even for seconds."

Yoongi was blabbering things like little child whining for the lollipop.

He was sniffing with his runny nose which made jimin smile even more. Jimin removed the oxygen mask while yoongi panicked watching him doing that.

"Wh...what !"

"Y...yoon,.... I-if ... I have w-worked hard f-for m-my job ..... I love this job."

Yoongi sighed as he knows how jimin was loyal to the work.

"Okay but one condition. You will inform your every activity to me. You will share your location to me. And you won't do anything risky without my permission. Got it ?"

Jimin nodded his head with smile on his face and put on his oxygen mask again.

Yoongi smiled too and leaned to peck jimin's forehead who closed his eyes with the peace of his face..

"Get well soon sugar ....."

Yoongi whispered and again showered his forehead and cheeks with kisses ... Whatever he can kiss behind that oxygen mask, he kissed ...... !!!!

________________

1 month later,

Jimin was getting discharged today. Though he was now recovered, Yoongi wanted jimin to be under observation for 24 hours. He hired personal doctors and nurses in the hospital too. Jimin used to get annoyed with yoongi's extra care things but he couldn't stop him.

But today, jimin cried famely and did emotional blackmail to the yoongi who finally agreed to take him to the home. Jimin's hand was still fractured which was about to get off after 15 days.

And now,
Yoonmin's car stopped in front the mansion. The guard opened the door of yoongi and was about to go for jimin's side, but yoongi stopped him and went towards his queen by himself.

He opened the door and make Jimin come out like precious petal he is.

Jimin smiled at yoongi who smiled at him too. Yoongi held his hand and shoulder while entering in the mansion where taekook and namjin were waiting for him.