56. Souls

A kiss full of love and affection ! No lust,  no hurry just love and affection but jimin could feel how much yoongi was craving for him..... !!

A soft kiss became slowly rough when yoongi started nibbling jimin's lips with the teeth. Every single slowly push of yoongi's teeth gave euphoria to jimin who was now in diffrent world. He was in the arms of his love ....

He thought that wish he could stop this moment. Yoongi pulled away while breathing heavily. The sweat drops forming on his forehead and his heavy breaths was breathing for jimin who was looking at him with half opened eyes.

His lips well red and swollen, it felt like yoongi was biting it since hours even thought was for few mins.

Yoongi removed bangs from jimin's forehead who gave him small smile.

"You look heavenly gorgeous in this pink blush !"

Yoongi said in his deep voice whisper which gave shivers to jimin's body. 

"And you look so hot above me !"

Jimin whispered in his seductive voice making yoongi smirk who was nowhere less than the devil.

"Wanna know one secret?"

Yoongi playfully said to jimin who frowned his eyebrows but blushed hard when yoongi came to his ear and whispered before nibbling on his earlobe.

"I will look more hot when I will be inside you !"

Saying that yoongi went towards jimin's neck while biting and nibbling on his milky skin.

That night the whole room with 4 walls noticed the love which no one has right to find out.... Only jimin and yoongi, every touch, every single glance that they shared and every single voice they created were enough to make them happier for their whole life. It was memorable for their whole life.

_____

"MIN YOONGIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!"

3 years passed and here the queen of the mansion screamed on the top of lungs gaining each and every single perosn's attention even though they knew what has happened actually.

Yoongi who was taking a look on his dangerous weapons which just came in his mansion. He still works as mafia and his husband too joined the duty but yoongi has joined the police now in internal ways.

Yoongi who was just loading the most dangerous gun casually shivered when he heard his queen's loud pitch scream.

"You fucked up yoongi !"

Taehyung who was beside yoongi looked at him and shook his head.

"Hyung you know jimin don't like it then why do you do that ?"

Yoongi chuckled nervously and looked at the bedroom's close door.

"I don't have option. I only have those clothes."

"Hyung !!! Stop it you own 10 malls and can't buy another clothes ?"

Yoongi looked at jungkook who came outside while holding his 2 year old baby who was drinking the milk from the bottle.

Yoongi looked at the baby and cooed when she looked at her meow uncle with innocent eyes.

"Meow unki ?"

"Kim juhi ! Drink your milk.... otherwise no meow unki !"

She made pout towards jungkook who smiled innocently but looked at yoongi who showed her eyes full of apology.

" I will come back soon baby ! Forgive me !"

Yoongi kissed on her forehead and left from there while running making both taekook shook their heads and juhi to giggle at how yoongi run towards his room.

Entering in the bedroom yoongi's eyes fell on jimin who was folding clothes.

"Black, black, Black....both son and father are same ... Always black ... Yesterday that stupid cat went to shopping and again bought this black clothes....let him come i will myself show him !!!"

Yoongi sighed and tiptoed but jimin turned towards yoongi when soft giggles echoed in the whole room.

Jimin's eyes fell on his baby who was sitting on the floor while looking at yoongi who showed his 32 teeth to jimin who was looking for something to throw at yoongi.

But before he could pick the pillow and threw it towards the yoongi, yoongi was fast enough to pick the minhyuk, yoonmin's one year old son who clinged on yoongi.

Yoongi dodeged the pillow successfully. He glared at his son who was laughing so loud while watching his parents.

"Yah stop laughing! Here I am struggling with your papa ...stop ...shhh....!"

Minhyuk snuggled his face in yoongi's chest melting him who hold his head securely and looked at jimin who was glaring at both of them.

"Jimin, stop please...I told you ...he likes black colour too.... I love how he jumps when he sees black !!!"

"That doesn't mean you will buy everything in black colour min yoongi .... You fucking bought 10 black cars in last one year ...!!! Just because your son jumped on his bum ????"

Yoongi covered baby's ears cause jimin was cursing. Meanwhile minhyuk was busy in sucking his thumb.

"Baby listen, i love how he sees the black colour that's why !"

"But yoongi he will think that only black colour exits in this world...trh another colours too !!! I m tired of the black colour....see our whole room is of black colour.....! "

Yoongi could see jimin was genuinely not liking it .he clearly saw that. He came forward and hold jimin's hand.

"I am sorry sugar ! I won't buy black ! I will try every colour okay  ? Now don't be angry and upset .... I was so blind in the devil's love ...look...look....he is now sucking my button  !!!!!"

Jimin chuckled when yoongi pretended to scold his baby who looked at yoongi with his doe blinking eyes.

"Awww my baby ! I am not saying anything to you !"

Jimin cooed at his baby who made grabby hands..he instantly took his from the yoongi which has been best moment
In his life.

Jimin gave birth to baby boy after one year after everything happened. Yoongi was so so happy that he bought everything for his baby. Jimin was fade up with yoongi's love as it was more like spoiling but he was enjoying everything so much. He himself don't have anyone but now he knows how it feels to love and to be loved.

Starting was so rough but ending was so beautiful that he didn't expect it for whole life ....

It was sweet happy ending.... And jimin was so happy for that ...thought everything didn't occurred by his plan but what people say is correct -

"God's plan is better than ours. Trust the timing."

I know ending is not good but this is whatever I thought to end.... I wanted them to end with baby. And yes, i couldn't write smut cause I m not comfortable in writing those things forgive your author.