25. Genuine

Yoongi covered well in a week. But still he wasn't talking with anyone. His anger started increasing day by day.

Jimin could understand that yoongi was feeling betrayed after getting shot by his father.

But still jimin was getting more and more submissive with yoongi and the reason he still don't know.

Everytime he changed Yoongi's dracing of wound, the closeness between them made him nervous. Sometimes jimin thought yoongi isn't bad person but sometimes Yoongi's anger made him change his mind. But one thing was sure everything behind this was the truth and jimin still isn't aware of that truth.

In this days, yoongi did blast on the servants, his guards and workers.

But he used to be silent when jimin was there but still he didn't show any emotions as usual but this silence and the silect yoongi before were different.

Now jimin was on the call with his officer colleague. He was in the corner on mansion talking on the call beside the window. Jungkook was going through the corridor but his eyes fell on jimin. He quickly hide behind the pole to listen it.

Taehyung was doing his work very fine. He continued raising suspicion in the jungkook's mind. Jungkook was now doubting on jimin... More and more.

"Yes... Our planned didn't fail."

"Ahh ..that he still didn't talk anything.... Don't worry he will talk soon... Just make sure to do what I said just now."

"No, we have to keep him alive for all the information. But in the end I will make sure he dies painful death."

Jungkook's eyes widened. He clenched his fist with anger. How can jimin say this for his brother in law ???

Jungkook went of there while jimin continued talking.

"Make sure he says his friend's name too. Those three raped that girl mercilessly !!! I will make sure those three gets their punishment soon and yes, once the girl gets concious, make sure to take her sentence. That will help us. We will close this case only after giving her justice. "

With that, jimin cut the call and sighed.

Three days ago he got this case where three guys raped a girl. Only one suspect he have till now.

But he flinched when he heard the sound of something broken. He quickly went in the room only to see yoongi threw the chair on the glass wall in the anger.

Jimin put his hand on the mouth by watching Yoongi's anger.

He quickly ran towards yoongi who was breathing heavily. He held Yoongi's both arms and made sure to make him sit on the bed.

"Yoongi shhhh calm down .... Calm.... Shhh .....!!!"

But yoongi was just greeting his teeth looking at that guard who was looking down.

Jimin signaled that guard to leave the instantly. He bowed towards both of them and left from there

Yoongi's eyes were red like blood his skin has turned red too. His veins were popping up from the forehead, his jaw was clenching and jimin could listen yoongi greeting his teeth.

Jimin caressed Yoongi's hair who was breathing heavily while staring at the empty wall ahead.

"THAT MOTHERFVCKER"

yoongi growled and jimin just was calming him like yoongi was baby. In this whole week Jimin still don't know why he is doing this things but he didn't regret one second of taking care of his enemy.

Jimin saw yoongi was sitting but his anger wasn't calm. Even after 15 minutes yoongi was burning like fire.

Jimin was having tears in his eyes by watching Yoongi's condition. He cupped Yoongi's cheeks and made him look at him.