52. Flower phase

Jimin sighed when he entered in the room. He smiled looking at yoongi's photo which was placed on the night stand.

He smiled and took that the photo in his hand.

"The man whom I used to hate. But now,  I can't even breath without him. You are the reason I have started believing in love yoon. I love you so much."

He smiled and kissed the photo with red cheeks.

"I m sure, you will cherish and protect me for the rest of our lives but I promise you too, no one will harm you till I m alive."

Jimin hugged the photo frame and laid on the bed while thinking about all the happy moments even though there weren't much but still precious.

On the other side,

The sound of hammar echoed in the room.

It was really a dark room where some guards were already there standing like statue and there was one stand where a man was tied on the wooden stand.

The sound of boots echoed in the dark room and that man started begging.

"Please kill me ...pl... please.... please....!!!"

It was him none other than yoongi's step father.... Binded to the wooden stand with hands and legs tied with it. His both hands were having nails hammered inside them. And there were few nails hammered on his whole body. Not deeply but enough to give him the pain of hell.

He was now tired on he torture, he wanted death. He wanted to leave this pain. But yoongi who stood there watching him with his poker face didn't give damn to his pain.

He just took revenge, the pain which jimin felt throughout the month due to kim's torture. He wanted to return it to him ( kim ) with 10× more intensity.

Jimin was there struggling in the hospital and due to that yoongi made him go through the hell here. Every day, the new nail has been hammered into his body giving him death pain but yoongi made sure he won't die. He used to treat him for some day and again give him the same pain. He even feed him just to make sure he will be alive. That man tried to die by not eating but yoongi being yoongi did whatever he wanted.

But now, the scene in that room was enough to make everyone shiver.

The room's floor was covered in blood.

It was all over that guards too were feeling disgusting to stand there but yoongi didn't cared. Taehyung didn't visit cause he couldn't watch his father like that but he was very well aware of the fact that he deserved it.

Yoongi being heartless towards people like him didn't cared a bit. And now when jimin has discharged, he wanted it to end here today.

"Y....yoongi.....pl.... please....kill me.....kill ...ahh ..."

That man started begging yoongi for death like yoongi wanted. It was giving him inner satisfaction.

Yoongi looked at him one last time and ordered one of the guards.

"Burn him alive."

He said coldly and turned to go and whole room echoed with the screams.

"NO PLEASE.... PLEASE JUST SHOOT ME.... DON'T DO THIS.... PLEASE....YOONGI ....YOONGI !!!!!!"

Yoongi didn't even looked back neither his expression changed. He straightly went outside and then he just heard the screams of that man and heat which came outside which meant that fire has already raised up.

Yoongi came outside and looked at the sky. His eyes fell on the mansion in front of him.

"My jimin was here...tied with handcuffs.... You tortured him and now justice survived. Mom, I hope you are happily living there and dad, I hope you are proud of me."