24. Pain

Jimin who was standing in front of the door of their room. His eyes didn't stop shading tears. His heart was on marathon.

He don't know what's happening and why it's happening but something in his heart clenched when he saw yoongi like that.

Doesn't matter if he is enemy or husband... Watching someone who is daily healthy in front of you and suddenly that person gets hurt that he comes back by touching death.... that's not easy to handle and that's what jimin thought.

But his heart declined this reason respectfully .......

Jimin twisted the door knob only to see yoongi leaning back on the headboard and staring straight at the ceiling.

Jimin sighed to himself and went towards him. Yoongi didn't even look at him but jimin flinched when,

"Leave."

Jimin stopped and gulped by Yoongi's hoarse voice. His eyes fell on Yoongi's wound on which he couldn't keep his stare for more than 2 secs.

"Yoongi ..."

" I said leave."

Jimin was scared but he went and sat beside yoongi who still didn't look at him. Jimin knew something was there which was hurting yoongi more than the actual wound.

He gently took Yoongi's hand which was on his stomach and put it in between his both palms which made yoongi to look at him.

Never in his life yoongi felt warmth of someone. Yoongi didn't said anything just looked blankly at jimin who looked at him with some sympathy.

Yoongi looked away that made jimin sigh. Jimin rubbed the small fingers on yoongi's big ones.

"What happened?"

Silence.

"Yoongi, ik something is bothering you. There is alot going on in your mind. Mind me telling that ?"

"To you ? A cop who wanna put me in jail ?"

Jimin gulped. Yep it was him. A CID officer who is desperate to destroy yoongi but now he just wanna make yoongi speak whatever he have in his mind

"Nope, tell that to min jimin, your lawful wedded husband."

Yoongi again looked at jimin in straight in his eyes.

Yoongi could see jimin was genuinely worried for yoongi. His eyes were moist and now has become doe in curiosity.

"First time in my life I felt weak in fight that too with my enemy."

"That's okay you are human."

Yoongi didn't say anything just looked ahead with the blank eyes.

He removed jimin's hand and went to sleep which made jimin sigh. Maybe yoongi needed time.  He just left from there leaving yoongi who continued staring at the ceiling again.

________

Taehyung was walking back and forth while jungkook was sitting on the bed with his blank face.

"How did he find hyung's location?"

"I-I don't know kook ! It was so sudden attack that we didn't even get the time to protect ourselves. First time in the life I saw someone was towering over yoongi hyung. "

"How's that possible? No body knows outside the mansion about yoongi hyung ...where he goes ? What he does ... ? Even how he looks !"

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Someone is traitor."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who said that with blank face.

"A betrayer who is leaking everything. Maybe -"