55. Fire

Guysssss !!!! This book crossed 50k+ reads !!!! I never thought I will come this much far. Thank you so much everyone for your support. I will try my best to not disappoint you throughout the journey. I love you all, stay blessed! 💗

...............

Yoongi woke up from the deep sleep and stretched out his hands and neck before looking beside for jimin. It's 7 and jimin wasn't there. Yoongi's project was over now just some documentation sign up with baek Hyun woo and he will be free.

But now this baek Hyun woo was making him more mad since his beloved queen who had habit of waking up late since few days now was ready at 7.

That too he even went outside of room,

Yoongi sighed and shook his head. He got ready and came down just to roll his eyes at roommates duo who were doing breakfast with loud laugh.

Yoongi shook his head and sat on the dining table.

"And you remember, then hae in revealed herself as CEO!!! Goddddd you were so scared that you locked yourself in the room."

Hyun woo laughed with tears in his eyes when he remembered that.

"Tsk! Such a coward !"

Yoongi mumbled and looked away. Jimin heard it and glared at yoongi who cleared his throat.

"Hae in is such a nice soul. I hope you guys are getting well."

Jimin said with sweet smile for which Hyun woo nodded. Yoongi glared at Hyun woo and then at jimin. He ate his breakfast and left from there.

1 week passed and yoongi was so angry that he didn't talk with jimin at all. Jimin was also going way ahead of limit. He was thinking that yoongi was jealous but he didn't know that yoongi was hurt. Every day watching jimin spending time with the another guy, yoongi didn't like that at all.

________

"It was good to work with you. Will surely do more projects with you mr. Baek !!!"

Yoongi did handshake with the Hyun woo who said the same and looked at jimin who hugged him.

"I didn't wanted you to leave so soon. But hae in must be waiting for you. Happy journey! And please keep coming here."

Yoongi just smiled and then they bid good bye to Hyun woo.

Jimin came back in the room where he saw yoongi was removing his suit.

"Ahhh finally ! He is so charming personality yoon you know!"

Jimin sat on the bed with the sigh and smile on his face. Meanwhile yoongi took his clothes and went inside without even looking at jimin.

Jimin frowned his eyebrows.

"What happened to him ? Yoongiiii !!!! You ignored me !!!!?"

*Silence*

Yoongi came outside, he came towards the table took the jar and filled the glass.

"Yoongi, why are you not talking to me ? Are you angry ?"

Yoongi gulped the water and out the jar and glass back on the table. He went and laid on the bed making jimin shock at his place.

Jimin sighed and went behind yoongi who was laying while facing his back.

"Yoongi, stop it already! Tell me what happened? You are ignoring me since one week already! I didn't even do anything."

Jimin said while putting his chin on yoongi's shoulder who didn't give him response.

A small pout formed on jimin's lips, he just sighed and clinged on yoongi more who was laying there being statue.

"Yoon, are you angry on me ? But I didn't do anything!!!!!"

Yoongi opened his eyes looked ahead but didn't move. Jimin was now fully back hugging him trying to kiss yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi was internally smiling cause he was getting jimin's all attention after long time.

But still he wasn't gonna give up.

"Yoooonnnnnnnn !!!! My baby !!!!!"

Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheeks aggressively which made yoongi laugh his lungs out but soon in one second yoongi pinned jimin down on the bed and hovered above him.

Jimin who was under him widened his eyes for seconds but a little smirk appeared on his lips watching yoongi's eyes cause there were something else today.

There was-

Desire.

Desire for which jimin was all ready to give his all to yoongi. Yoongi's eyes were screaming that he wanted jimin to be all his. By body, by heart, by soul. Everything....

The lust, desire, cravings, love, care, adoration....jimin could see everything in yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi pinned jimin's hands over his head and stared deep into jimin's small eyes which were looking at him with naughtiness.

"Why my cat is so angry?"

Jimin grabbed yoongi's tshirt tightly in his fist while giving him a little smirk.

"Like you don't know!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes for which Jimin pressed his lower lip between his teeth.

"Was my husband perhaps jealous?"

Jimin said while thinking or more like pretending to think. Yoongi just breathed out with sigh and said,

"I was burning in fire."

Jimin chuckled loudly for which Yoongi rolled his eyes and was about to go to his place but couldn't because of jimin pulling him closer by circling hich arms around yoongi's neck.

"You know right I belong to you then why ???"

Jimin's voice was turning low and seductive which was making yoongi's eyes glisten with desire. He was turning on and jimin freaking knows that.

"He called you chick ? That too in front of me ?"

Jimin's half opened eyes met yoongi's burning ones. He pulled out one hand and put his index finger on yoongi's lips whose breath got heavy.

"His chick was meant to be hen's baby ! But you know I m your true chick !! The chick.... Which...."

"Shhhhhh! You can never be my chick jimin. I worship you as my god. I admire the floor on which you walk. I admire you every single thing, your move, your expression, your voice, the way your eyes blink, the way you breath. I love every single thing related to you. Even world word seems small to describe what you mean for me jimin."

Jimin's eyes glisten with tears, he smiled and pulled yoongi closer

"No need to burn in the fire because I m yours. Completely ... undoubtedly.... Heavenly.... Genuinely... Heartly....yours.... Just claim me right now yoon.... I wanna feel your whole love through actions !!"

Hearing this yoongi just smashed his lips on jimin whose fingers interlocked in yoongi's hair playing with them softly.

The kissing went too deep with each second passing by and the desire within them was growing, they both knew what they wanted now and no one is gonna come between it.

Even god himself.

_________