Play Some Music

"Nooooo" I dragged as I was being pulled by my leg off the bed

"Please just 5 more minutes!" I said crying.

"What are you crying for mamí?" Santí said laughing.

"Stop laughing at me. I'm going to sleep at 8:30 tonight" I said, tears falling down my face as I stared at the wall.

"Aww mamí, come here" He opened his arms

"No cause why the fuck you wake me up bruh"

"We gotta go or do you not want to do the shit I have planned?" He asked.

"What do you have planned?" I wiped my face walking to the bathroom.

"Don't worry about it mamí" he said walking behind me.

"Put on the outfit I have laid out and then come to me when you're done, do you wanna wear glasses or contacts today?"

"I don't feel like poking at my eyes," I said, washing my face.

"Where are we going again?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I never told you the first time. You said you wanted to be a soft girl? So be a soft girl. Let me take care of anything. All you gotta do is breathe." He said, twisting his rings as his muscles flexed in his black shirt.

"Whatever" I squinted as I brushed my teeth.

As I went down to spit I felt a sting to my ass and quickly popped up throwing a towel at Santi as he ran out.

I washed my face once more before walking into the room seeing my clothes hanging on the high on the door.

"Can you put this bandaid on my dermal?" I asked while walking out

"Yea, ok come on we got shit to do" he said opening the door after. I grabbed my purse, after locking the door we made our way to the elevator.

"Soooo, are you-"

"No"

I frowned.

"Play some music"