The beginning of the end.

"Mamí, wake up" I was shaken awake

"Moveeee" I snatched away rolling over to Aruna.

The space was blank. I snapped my eyes open sitting up feeling as my hair dropped over my shoulders and back.

"You looking for something...or someone?" I looked at Santi seeing him smirk.

"No" I mumbled getting up.

"Yes"

"No"

I went to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Fine" he shrugged.

"But I'll let you know, she's downstairs cooking with Nicki."

I cooed small in my head as I finished my hygiene and walked out.

"Before you go out there you go out there I need to talk to you."

"If this is about me liking her, we don't need to talk about that right now-"

He cut me off.

"No-we'll get back to that when everything is finished and done"

"Ok. What is it?"

"We found Toni"

I paused taking a deep breath. This is what my therapist has been preparing me for or trying to. Though I didn't know if the day would come. Where we would have a chance to take him down.

"Don't freeze baby. This has been what you're working on. Expressing yourself. Don't shut down now."

His tattoo covered hands gently rubbed at my arms.

"I feel like I need it to be over to elaborate past me being free in words."

"Can you tell me what exactly is the plan?" I looked up at him.

"Well. He's back in Atlanta, we planted an informant a month ago"

I opened my mouth to speak only to be cut off.

"We didn't know if he would make it in. But Toni needed new top security since the boys are gone."

"He has a meeting coming up in 2 weeks. He'll be heavily protected but we're gonna go for his people first. I have some allies that have some issues with them too. All that matters is their helping." He continued.