Fun for once

"BOW BOW BOWWWW" The girls from the shop yelled as Aruna held her titties bending over twerking

"That's wata sistaaaa" Mira yelled before lightly hovering a glass over Aruna's ass as she moved effortlessly.

Aruna was having the time of her life. Though she only had 1 shot so far she was already loosening up.

Alaina on the other hand had already downed about 5 shots but the weed was the only thing kicking in.

Sitting in Santi's lap looking short as ever due to his height, with others that Mink invited out along with their significant others. Usually Alaina would be uncomfortable but she was so high she was almost becoming friendly.

"Baby you good?" He looked down at her as she took another pull from the blunt.

"Yea" she smiled with low eyes, her lashes pushing them lower.

"Baby look what I learned!!!" Aruna cheesed running up the stairs with some ballerina socks on. After half an hour in, her heels started to hurt so she left them in the private section with the others.

She bent over slowly in front of Alaina with her eyes half open and a lazy smile.

That ass perfect, baby
I love the way you bend it over and twerk it, baby
You know you doin that shit on purpose, baby
That pussy wetter than some water lemme surf it baby

Aruna starting throwing her ass in a circle making Alaina look confused.

"Ma you already knew how to do that" she laughed.

"Oh wait I forgot. Just wait!" She threw it some more.

Alaina held her hand behind her back and Santi handed her a stack. She began to throw some of it as Mira and Mink recorded. She smiled before laying her head on Aruna's ass and rubbing the cash on it also.

"LAI ON THAT ASSSSS. YEAAA LAI" Her brothers yelled putting the flash in her face as her grills were on display.

Alaina leaned back up just as Aruna abruptly hit the splits bouncing and bending forward twerking on the ground.

Alaina cheesed in excitement grabbing more cash and standing up. Santi stood up behind her laughing but stopped when Alaina bent over without stopping and threw her ass back on him.

"AYE DONT PLAY WITH MY FRENN" the girls hyped each other and the men did the same for Santi.
.........

Big mama,
Big mama,
Big mama,
Bih get wet when he call me big-
Yuh, love when he call me Big mama
Yeah, that get the coochie wet
Ho betta stick ta tik tokin'
Mean that wit all disrespect
I was a virgin 'fore I met you baby,
I don't have a ex
..
Everytime I'm cookin
He know I put my foot in it
Leave yo bitch get wit a boss
She can't give you nun but pussy
Pretty boy can't take me home Latto what a Al Capone
T-Shirt wit no panties on,
Fuck him to my favorite song