Oh?

1 week later

1 week later...

"I wanna go see my parents today, ummm go get something to eat, go shopping and go back home and get on the game. Can we do that." She asked as she walked around in a towel.

"I told you we'll do whatever you want" I shrugged looking through her drawers for my clothes.

"Ok. Get me something to wear out please." I heard her say as she put lotion on her legs.

"I gotchu" I said, pulling out something quick and casual that was similar to what I was putting on.

I laid it on the bed before going into the other room with my clothes doing all of my hygiene and getting dressed.

I walked back in laying on her bed watching her spray my cologne that I left here last time on and adding the necklace she thinks I don't know she stole. She added some more accessories before checking herself in the mirror. Finger combing her hair at times.

Her back dermals were popping out when she'd swing the hair. Those had to be my favorite of her collection. I don't think she noticed but ever since she got them she's been way more confident with her body. Her belly and dermals just decorate her body so good to be honest.

"Come on, I'm ready"

"Who told you to use my cologne?" I asked as we walked out of the door.

"Me"

"I'm taking it back with me"

"Tuh, I'd like to see you try" she said walking to the passenger side opening the door.

"What the fuck I tell you about that Alaina?"

"It's not for me. You getting in. I wanna drive but I'm finna do you how you do me."

"Naw I got it"

"Just do itttt" she dragged.

"Mmtch ok" I said getting in the car.

"Thank you, now imma close the door."

She pushed the fuck out my door causing it to slam.

"Keep fuckin playing wit me Alaina" I yelled as she walked around making funny faces.

I raised my middle finger.

"I know you wanna fuck me. I'm cute as you should" she twerked at the open driver door.

"Whatchu gon do if I do?"

"Bye Santi"

I smirked watching her look the other way as she started the truck.