Deal?

"So what exactly is the story with Arman" I asked Aiden as we walked around the backyard

He found me back here alone and decided up to him to protect me from bad people. We're in the backyard but I just rolled with it.

I was honestly just trying to ignore Santi until I figured out what I wanted to say. It's not like I could leave with bein shot at and shit.

"He'll have to tell you himself. The most im going to tell you is that we went through a lot when we were younger and now he has selective mutism. So don't think he's just ignoring you"

"What about you?"

"I think I'm fine but my therapist says I have Anxiety, Depression and mild attachment issues."

I frowned at the news.

"Oh no it's ok. I manage it fine. I have my slip ups but I'm doing fine."

"I'm sorry that you had to go through what ever you went through." I spoke sincerely.

"It's fine I promise. I'm trying to learn to be my own person now. But I'm having a hard time. I'm also trying to learn to shut up because 9 times out of 10 I'm gonna regret having this conversation later and say I shouldn't have told you all this" he made an oops face.

"You have nothing to regret. You felt comfortable and you shared."

"Do you wanna be my new friend?" Aiden smiled.

"Yes I do"

"Great!! That means you have to sing to me whenever I want you to right?"

"No" I laughed.

"But that's what friends do"

"No you ask and I'll think about it. I'm not getting bossed around by a 16 year old Aiden"

"Whatever."

"I know we're all taking up for Santi and shit but, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave. If this was too much for you. I can't guarantee that this won't happen ever again. I can say we'll try our best to protect you. Santi would never intentionally do anything with harm of you in mind. That's why he kept you far away, till this day the public still doesn't know who you are, or even what your name is. I've never see someone love another like Santi loves you. Well besides his mom and dad but still. You won't be at fault with any decision you make but I hope you stay. You seem like someone I'd like"

"Thank you Aiden. That means a lot" I smiled.

"No problem. OH! Do you want to draw with me and Arman?"