Alaina Part 2

Aruna got up smiling walking toward the two

Everyone played games trying to dissipate the memories of the previous hours. It was now the game night portion of her birthday where the close friends stayed.

"Soooo what y'all trynna play?" Mink asked sipping on her drink.

"How bout how many licks does it take to get to the center of my girlfriend" Aruna mumbled looking at Devine sit across the room with Mara on the floor with everyone else. They looked to be in a deep conversation and somehow Aruna just knew it had to be about Alaina.

Aruna felt a slap to her thigh. She looked up and behind her to the person who's chest she was leaning on.

"Stop it. I thought settled this already and you acting mean as fuck."

Aruna turned back around mugging the air making Alaina huff in frustration before gently pushing her up and walking away. "I'm too high fa this shit"

Aruna pouted watching Alaina walk away before turning her head think about what she did.

-flashback

"Baby what you doing?" She looked at Alaina.

"Nothing talking to my new friend. I'm being sociable like you want me to." Alaina smiled at her girlfriend.

Aruna side eyed Devine before sitting on Alaina's lap.

"I'm proud of you baby... I just came over to make sure you weren't being mean. But it seems it's quite the opposite huh?" Aruna's accent was close to slipping.

"Baby, don't be mean" Alaina tightened her arms around Aruna looking at Santi only to see him recording. She discretely put her middle finger up.

"I'm not. I'm just coming to your new friend. I'm so proud of you" Aruna whispered in her face before slyly pushing the girls leg off of Alaina, turning to straddle her girlfriend.

"Oh yea?" she smiled easily handing the blunt to Devine.

She dug her head in Aruna's neck zoned out.

"So you must be Mara's sister?"

"Uh yea, and you are?" Devine offered a friendly smile.

"Alaina didn't tell you I was her girlfriend?" Aruna's face frowned up.

She pulled Alaina by her hair out of the crook of her neck.

"Oh no,she told me she had a girlfriend. I just didn't know it was you." Devine smiled trying to clear up some things before she took it the wrong way.

"Oh.." nodded slowly trying to process the bullshit said to her.

"So you knew she had a girlfriend and still put your body parts...all over what's mine?"