We Have So Much in Common!

"Hurry the fuck up let's go Aiden!"

"Papá why are you yelling at me! I'm coming God is your trigger finger that itchy?!" Aiden went stomping down the stairs.

"Aiden hush and go get in the fuckin car!"

"Why the fuck are you yelling at him?!" Alaina came running behind Aiden putting her hand on her hip.

"Alaina I don't have time for this we caught a break and-"

"I don't give two fucks about yo stalker ass boyfriend bitch don't yell at him. He was still getting ready the hell. He wasn't even late!"

"Alright Alaina" Santi walked toward her.

"Be safe asshole" she said with a mug on her face secretly admiring Santi.

He was in all black with a bulletproof vest. He had guns and knives stashed everywhere all over.

"Always" he smirked.

"Cocky bastard." She turned around and walked back upstairs.

Lately she had gotten used to the routine. They'd catch something, put on gear, y'all at each other and go check it out. This time she just hoped they actually found something. This jumping back and forth was becoming exhausting for everyone.

......
"Aiden move yo ass or stay here but those are the only choices you have" Santi said sternly.

"Yes sir. Sorry sir" Aiden replied frowning grabbing his gun preparing to walk in behind Santi.

Aiden took a deep breath lifting his gun. As they wait on the cue from one of the tech, boys Arman put his hand on his brothers shoulder. He knew that lately Aiden was having a hard time. It's like whenever one twin felt something the other knew in some way. Whenever one was sick so was the other. Their connection ran deep and he could only do so much.

"I love you brother" Aiden signed.

"I love you brother" Arman signed back.

"Alright guys you're clear" the tech boy said.

"Come" Santi said before everyone went rushing in.

It was completely dark and all they had was their flashlight and guns.

Once in the house Santi was followed but the twins and 3 more men while everyone else spread out looking for any sign for Antonio.

As everyone looked around the house Antonio covered his mouth giggling and kicking his feet in the back of the limo as he approached a house.

"Oh! Oh look this is my favorite part!" Antonio squealed as he moved the iPad show casing his house being raided to a young teen he had kidnapped.