Sweating

Warning ⚠️ ‼️ Mature Content

"Baby" Alaina moaned.

A gasp left her lips as I bent her over pressing her head into the wall. I traced the arch in her back before palming her ass while grinding into her.

"Nah mamí stay where I tell you, you wanna be a good girl for me huh?" I smirked grabbing her neck pulling her up till her back was against my chest.

I kissed all over the crown of her ear before sinking down to her spot in her neck. She winced as I bit there before moaning again.

I dragged my fingers over the only undergarment she was left in. Slowly running a finger over her clit feeling her juices through the cloth. I could feel her throbbing on my hand as I continued to tease her.

"Please please I promise"

"What are your promising mama hm? Come on say that shit." I chuckled in her ear.

"I promise I'll be a good girl"

Without another word I pushed her panties down making her step out of them before twisting her around picking her up and throwing her on the bed.

"Look up mamí. Look at how needy you are for ya dick baby"  I pointed to the ceiling.

"You see how you breathin hm? You look so fuckin beautiful"

"Every part of you" I whispered pushing her legs up with her knees bent. I continued to look up watching the way she gripped the sheets.

"Baby please, I need you so bad papi"

With that I plunged my fingers deep into her watching her chest rise and fall quickly.

I watch her grab my other hand with hers before putting it on her neck.

"Tighter" she frowned.

I raised an eyebrow squeezing harder.

I took the time to distract her by sucking all over her titties and shoulders.

I rubbed my dick back and forth onto her clit before spitting on both of our privates.

"Santi"

"Shit"

"Santi"

Hmm

"SANTI!"

"Oh shit my bad" I said clearing my throat. I sat back on the couch watching as Alaina walk in with the boys. She had on the shortest fuckin shorts and a cropped shirt. A loungewear set.

I quickly put a pillow over my dick to hide the print since all I had was grey sweats and underwear.

They sat down and it was quiet for a second before Alaina went to grab a snack.