Way Down We Go

There were 3 weeks left in the month of April which meant that Santi would soon have to return to Columbia to take his place as Don

There were 3 weeks left in the month of April which meant that Santi would soon have to return to Columbia to take his place as Don. Through Alaina couldn't be more devastated, she's been angry with Santi for the past week because she knows he's been lying to her.

Santiago knew that's Alaina was angry with him but he wanted to wait before he aired out all of his business. He wanted to spend as much as he could with her before he had to reveal another side of himself that his best friend and love of his life had never met before.

What Santi didn't know was that he had been captured in a picture with the young girl. The photographer was oblivious to what he had done. Immediately after he posted the picture of 'Atlanta's young billionaire bachelor holding hands with mystery girl' who's face couldn't be seen. Antonio was on his way. Tracking Santi's every move with a smile on his face.

Santi walked ion the room stopping at the threshold hearing Alaina singing 'Like You'll Never See me Again' by Alicia Keys.

If I had no more time
No more time left to be here
Would you cherish what we had?
Was I everything that you were looking for?

She was in the middle of cleaning her room or better get stress cleaning.

I don't wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don't wanna take for granted
Time you may have here with me
'Cause Lord only knows another day
Here's not really guaranteed

          Santi sat and watched her sing the whole song as she finished up what was left.

"Mamí do you wanna go out and get ice cream?"

"Where are we gonna get ice cream from at 10:00 at night, Santi?" She brushed past him.

"There's a cold stone about a 15 minute from here"

"I guess" she said before walking back into her room with him following.

She went to her drawer grabbing a pair of Cookie Monster pajama pants matching Santi's before sliding on her crocks and grabbing her's and Santi's keys.

"I wanna drive"

"I don't care just don't touch that door"

Santi opened the door and lifted into the truck before closing it and walking to the passenger side.

"Just follow the GPS" he said as she put the car in drive.

"Mamí, when are you gonna talk to me again?"

"When you find the courage to stop lying to me and tell me you're in a gang or doing some type of illegal shit."

Santi sank into his seat, slightly smiling at how smart she was. Before she snapped his head in her direction.

"Mamí-"

"Don't fix your fuckin mouth to tell me a lie. I heard the phone calls, the code talk, the outside talks with people in black. When you were talking about laundromats you that's for laundering money right? An-and you he talk about how someone is 'coming for your business' and he slipped saying you be other had public a plan in no ion and off'ed someone."