Misunderstood

"None of us leaving till we figure this shit out. Nobody's eating. Nobody's peeing. Nobody's looking out a window. Until we figure this shit out." He dug his pointer finger into the table.

"We are officially on lockdown."

We've been sitting in this room for an hour now and no one has come to any conclusion. I've been silent thinking about this whole situation.

If we have a mole how long has it been here? How close are they? Is it any of the new recruits? It has to be someone in plain sight.

I looked around the room watching all the soldiers looking for tell signs. This conference room is the only place we talk business outside of Santi's office. But he's been busy lately so that's all paperwork. I heard from Aruna that you're not supposed to talk to the soldiers anyone getting treated about their work.

Could someone have said something then?

"Ok Santi.." I spoke up.

He continued yelling.

"Santi" I spoke louder.

He continued yelling.

"SANTIAGO" I stood up.

This shit was annoying and considering the fact that the man who kidnapped me and Samar was still out there in all his crazy glory. I had a date today, I miss my boyfriend and my girlfriend. We have a mission tomorrow that might be postponed and I don't know what the fuck else I'm gonna do.

"Is this room bugged.."

"I have our tech guy blocking it."

"Ok I think we need to switch it up. If we don't now who the mole is and your absolutely sure it's no one in this room-no offense guys-"

"None taken" they said in unison.

I chuckled lowly.

"Confuse the mole. Give a distraction something to throw them off their game"
.....
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood-Nina Simone

Baby, you understand me now

"Santiago please get out my face with that bullshit." I walked toward the kitchen.

If sometimes you see that I'm mad

"I'm not cussing at you so don't do it to me"

Don't you know no one alive can always be an Angel?
When everything goes wrong, you see some bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

"I don't give a fuck what you're not doing. Imma do what I want especially when I feel disrespected."

Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

"How could you feel disrespected?"

"I'm trying to help you out and give you some type of jumping off point why the fuck did you have to shut me down like that in there? Now we're back at square one and we may have just lost the element of surprise cause you can't keep up with your own people." I pushed my pointer finger into his chest.