Yes!! Part 1

"Now! On to some great FAWKIN news

"Now! On to some great FAWKIN news...." He smiled before he continued.

"THE BABY AINT MINE!!"

"Huh?" Our mouths dropped.

"The girl I said I got pregnant?....the baby's not mine. Apparently she had sex prior to that and it wasn't mine. The guy that got her pregnant after he drugged her someday that week. Boom we're at the club dancing all that. He drugged me and she was drunk (didn't know she was pregnant). I thought I fucked her but he sent a stripper in to make us look like we fucked. I didn't bring my guards that night since I was with my brother and I'm guessing he figured I was really going to fuck the girl. He was in the room next to me sleep."

"Ok good news but why the fuck did he do all that to you? What was the point."

"He's the manager of the strip club we were at. He was gonna try to pin a scandal once the baby was here but the girl remembered what happened and decided to get a paternity test which I agreed to and turns out. IM FREE."

I jumped on him hugging him tight.

"I'm so glad." I kissed all over his face. He captured my lips and rubbed my thighs.

"Ok now well yea while that is great, we're still in the room" Aiden exclaimed.

"Oh my God get a lifeeeee" Santi gently put me down.

"Now I can get you pregnant" Santi smirked at me.

"I got dreams. Come talk to me in about 2 to 3 years." I waved him off.

"But I'll talk to y'all in a minute, I need to finish planning this date for tomorrow while Nicki is distracting Aruna."

"What are you gonna do?" Aiden asked.

"I'm not telling you till after." I shrugged walking away.
.........

"How do you know about this place again?" I asked as we pulled up to the building

"Santi took me here for a self care day and this is the girl who's show I'm gonna be modeling in's shop. She shared it with her friends."