Hello Again

"Is ¿Está la pantera en su lugar?"

(Is panther in place?)

"Si señor, she's just waiting on the signal."

"Segador I can literally hear you" Alaina rolled her eyes and she laid hidden.

(Reaper)

"I know but I don't want anyone to hear you talking. Where are you anyway?"

"Can't tell you. And I promise you no one can hear me"

"Everyone in places? All soldiers are cooperating?"

"Yes sir. Toni is sitting in the conference room now."

"Ahh Antonino, good to see you" Mr.Alvarez smiled shaking his hand.

"Good to see you too. Let's get this over with I'm bored already" Toni say down.

"You know on the way here I thought I needed your help. But I think I'm ready to come to terms with just taking it all."

Toni's men raised their guns at Alvarez cause it Alvarez's men to do the same.

"Then I'm glad you said that"

"What" Toni's face balled up.

Let's Go-Key Glock & Young Dolph

"This makes this next move much easier" with that the lights cut.

"What the fuck is this?!" Toni yelled.

"More like who the fuck is this...."

The lights were now back on showing a smiling Santiago with soldiers pointing guns at every rival they could spot, who thanks to them were now disarmed.

Alaina then dropped from nowhere taking her place next to Santiago with a mask covering the bottom half of her face.

In that moment it took everything in Santiago and his soldiers not to jump from surprise. They were wondering when exactly she got herself to the ceiling and how she didn't break a leg falling from such a great height.

"Hello again, remember me?" She looked into Toni's eyes.

"Mommy?!"

"Long time no see!" He made a move to run toward her.

"Oh woah my bad!" He laughed looking at everyone who moved closer with guns.

"You know. You're not the only one with reinforcements. I have a back up plan too." He smiled.

"And what is that"

"I'm glad you asked."

Just as he said that a wrecking ball could be seen through the window swinging at rapid speed.

"Run!" Alvarez screamed.

Everyone dispersed in distress heading outside the room trying best to stay low.