Mommy...I like that name

Samar heaved as he tucked himself away in the corner

Samar heaved as he tucked himself away in the corner. After Antonio had sent a nurse to force feed him -even though his throat burned badly- and given him his Schizophrenia medication Samar had pushed himself back into what he deemed his special spot. It was dark in the corner but also far enough away where the camera could no longer see him.

He was embarrassed. Alaina had seen how he was being treated and he was supposed to be strong. He didn't want anyone else to see how terrible his life was, if he could even call it that.

He heard movement before a hand was placed on his shoulder. He jumped quickly before falling completely to the floor balling himself up.

"No no my love it's me. Remember? He took me too" Alaina's voice rang out.

"My name is Alaina, I'm 23 years old. My birthday is June 2nd and I'm a Gemini. Ummm I'm 5'8 I'm Columbian and African American. I just wanted to see if you were ok"

Samar stayed in his position quietly.

"You don't have to talk right now. We can just sit. I'm sorry this is happening to you. This is a lot to take in my love. But I'm gonna get us out" Alaina said sadly watching the boys shaking figure.

"How about I sing a song for you? Hm?" Alaina smiled.

Alaina thought of a song that her father constantly played around the house.

Butterfly by Brandon Banks

-I love this man yalll I used to know him since we went to the same church but I'm not home so I'm not finna type all them lyrics-

Samar's body started to calm as he listened to the beautiful woman's angelic voice bounce off the walls.

Samar had never felt at peace. But now he was oddly calmed by the young woman's voice. Though he hadn't wanted to uncurl his body just yet he accepted the melodious sounds until there was a crash causing him to jump and move forward. Positioning himself as if he was ready to take what was coming.

As silence and the sound of the light swinging was the only thing acknowledged, the pair quietly waited for another sound to appear.

Just when they were about to stop listening, a 5'8 man jumped from the outside screaming.

"Here's Johnny!"

Toni jumped and skipped around the room laughing.

"I'm just kidding it's me" Toni said smiling.

"I would prefer Johnny" Alaina mumbled.

"I just wanted to check in our new guestttt. Have you been hospitable Sammy?" Toni said approaching Samar.

Alaina quickly infiltrated the approach by standing in front of Samar.

"Ouu you give off serious mommy energy."