New Friend

1 month later

1 month later

"You called me ma'am?" the Doctor from the first night we got back walked in.

"You know you can call me Alaina right?" I smiled.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry, oh shoot I did it again" she stuttered and slapped her hand over her mouth.

I looked down at her smiling slightly as Santi walked through the door.

I know I'm 5'8 but she truly is fun sized and I love it.

"What y'all doing"

"Oh-hi your majesty..I mean Mr.Santi-um im gonna shut up." She covered her face.

"Hey, why are you so nervous?" I furrowed my eyebrows pulling her hands down.

"I don't wanna screw up and he kills me" she whispered.

"Have you done anything bad?" I folded my arms under my breast leaning on one leg.

She stared at my chest licking her lips once again shifting in her spot.

She shook her head quickly regaining her composure.

"No ma'am-I mean miss-I mean I'm just not good at this whole talking thing" her face started to become red under her light brown skin.

"Them titties nice ain't they?" Santi sung and made his eyebrows dance.

He moved closer putting his cup down wrapping his arm around me.

I had been coming into myself more and more. I wasn't as jumpy with Santi and the boys though it's still hard at times. I also had been showing more skin when it's only Santi and I. The only reason I'm not freaking out now about my chest being on display is because the Doctor, who's name I've came to learn is Aruna, has been checking on my scars for the past month. She also has a habit of staring at my titties any chance she gets.

I think she may be lesbian but I'll wait for her to tell me. I may have not made 2 friends but I managed to make one even if it is with my Doctor but I don't give a fuck the rules were to find a girl.

"Santi shut up-"

"Yes" she bit her lip.

"Look at how soft they are hm? And full as fuck you could just stick your face in em couldn't you?" I looked at Santi as if he grew two heads.

As he spoke again I smelt the liquor on his breath. I had realized that he was having a night with his older brother and some cousins upstairs.

He pulled me in his lap after he sat down ducking his head into my neck and peppered it with kisses.

"Santi I know you see Aruna right here"

"She can look. She can touch if you want her too that's up to you" Santi mumbled chuckling.