Squirt for me baby

"I think I like Aruna

"I think I like Aruna...."

"What exactly made you get to this conclusion?..."

"Well I mean first, we've been hanging out a lot more lately and I'm just interesting in everything she does. I have this need to always please her when she's around. In any way. I want her well fed, and slept. I want her happy all the time. I want to please her sexually. I don't ever want to miss a word that comes out of her pretty mouth of hers. She always looks up at me with this innocent face and I wanna be there to protect her from any problems. Big or small."

"She's so sweet. She's so helpful and soft. And when she sleeps all under me it snuggling me like a teddy bear I get this sense of security. This need to wrap my arms around her and not let go."

"Wow Alaina. It seems you feel strongly about Aruna."

"One more thing.."

"What is it?"

"She called me Mommy"

"And how do you feel about that"

"I don't know?"

"And how. Do you feel. About that."

"It felt natural. I didn't hate it ok? I loved it even"

"So where do you think you should go from here?"

"That's what I'm in your face for. You tell me" 

"No. I want to know how you think you should approach this problem. Are you gonna face it like a grown woman or are you gonna run?"

"I mean I spent a good part of my life running from my feelings and suffering in silence. I wanna tell her but I wonder if it'll be too much?"

"That's up to you..."

I flail around on the couch.

"Oh my God girl HELP"

"Oh My Goodness girl I am" Dr.Sting rolls her eyes sticking her hand out. 💁🏽‍♀️

"I'm gonna wait. I think.. bitch I don't know at this point I'm just gonna go with the flow."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you a bitch"

"It's fine. Just do what feels right"

Present Time