Burgers and Nuggets!

"Try this" Alaina's soft voice spoke holding a breakfast desert she prepared in front of Santi's mouth

"That shit good" Santi lifted Alaina onto the island before leaning in to kiss her lips.

"It's still on your lips" Alaina chuckled licking her own and then his.

"We going on a date later today I got some things I wanna talk to you about."

"Why can't you tell me now" she tilted her head rubbing his neck.

"Mm sing something for me" Santi rubbed her thick thighs in an attempt to distract her.

"That won't work but I don't care."

"What do you want to hear?"

"Something from Billie new album" Santi smiled.

"I love that woman. She fine as fuck"

"Facts"

"Ok. I'm gonna sing something soft because I don't wanna wake Aruna."

"Ight"

The instrumental for CHIHIRO by Billie Eillish started to play. Alaina gently caressed Santi's face as the song began.

To take my love away
When I come back around will I know what to say?
Said you won't forget my name
Not today
Not tomorrow
Kinda strange
Feeling sorrow
I got change
Yup
You could borrow
When I come back around will I know what to say
Not today
Maybe tomorrow
Open up the door,
Can you open up the door
I know you said before
You can't cope with anymore

Alaina closed her eyes and continued her singing feeling the music and Santi's calm movements.

"You wanna talk about the screaming elephant in the room" Santi bursted into laughter at his own joke.

"Shut up" Alaina shoved his shoulder.

"And what about it."

"No denying you like her now. Last night and earlier yesterday proved that."

"I get last night but what are you talking about earlier yesterday?"

Santi gave her a 'bitch please' facial expression.

"You were jealous as fuck of Aruna laughing all in that girl face."

"Ion know what you mean."

"You're naturally possessive. Gone head and accept it now. You've always been this way. You really mean as fuck Alaina it's sad sometimes."

Alaina rolled her eyes.

"No im not. I'm just not friendly."

"But even if I was possessive. I have every right to be. You're mine." Alaina slightly mugged him as her hand came from the back of his neck to the front.