Chapter 1

“Can’t believe we used to live in this town” My older sister Michelle was clearly not as happy as I was to be home. We both lived in London while our parents still was living in Holmes Chapel.

I smiled and I chose to ignore that comment. Looking out of the window a lot of childhood memories came up. Some was good others… Well were not. I remember how happy I was when I found out I got into a college in London. I never thought I would miss anything at all, but I felt some small happy bubbles inside of my stomach.

As cheery as our parents were, they were already out in the driveway. Mom was smiling and couldn’t hold her hands down as daddy was smiling at the door. She came running towards and Michelle barely made it out of the car before mom attacked her.

“I can’t believe you’re home! My small babies!” small tears filled her eyes and  she swept them away with a finger. She hugged me tight and I smelled her perfume. Immediately I recognized the smell of the flowery perfume.

“Lisa, look at you! You’re a woman.” I smiled and saw into her lightly blue eyes.

“I hardly think I’ve changed mom.” She hugged me again and took my bags. I walked up to my dad.

“There’s my girl” He smiled and hugged me with one arm since the other was holding the door for mom and Michelle.

“Catherine is coming over soon! She’s so excited to see you again, Lis.” It had been a long time since someone called me ‘Lis’.

“Oh, it’s been ages since the last time I saw her!” Catherine was one of my best friends from high school. High school was a hard time, so glad I’m over it.

“Tomorrow we’re going to a BBQ.” Dad smiled while he was taking some drinks out of the fridge.

“Where?” Michelle asked.

“At Styles’ house” My mom said giving me a soda.     

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Guys this is only a start! Hope you will enjoy it, heee xx please comment, add to yout library, vote or whatever x Please 

Rikke x