Chapter 18

After standing on the beach for 15 minutes, I became a little desperate. The sun was about to go down. The sky was light pink and there were no clouds. Harry licked his lips and he looked at me. I quickly looked away and I pretended to look at the sky. He kept looking at me. At last I turned my head and looked into his green eyes. I kept looking into his eyes. He smiled and I looked away. I moved a few steps away from him.

I walked closer to the water. Harry waited a few seconds before he followed me.

“Lisa?” He said and touched my shoulder. I felt a rush. The hairs on my arms were standing straight up. I didn’t answer the first 5 seconds.  I turned around from the sunset. “Yeah?” I said. Harry put his hands down in his pockets. He looked above my head.  

“I’m glad you’re here.” He finally said. I couldn’t help it but I smiled and turned around. Harry smiled as well - and there I knew it. We had a connection and this was a start to a friendship that maybe would last forever.

We stood for a few minutes while the sun was setting down. It was getting a little cold and I left my jacket at home. I was wearing a very thin t-shirt. I was getting small goose bumps on my arms. Harry looked at me and he saw I was cold. He took of his jacket.

“Here you go.” Harry said while handing me his jacket. First I just looked at him. Then I took his jacket. It was too big so I took it around my shoulders. This was nice.

On the way home we talked constantly. Harry made me laugh and giggle like a school girl. I was very happy to have him in my life at the moment.

We arrived at the beach house and said goodnight. We hugged and went into our rooms.

As I crashed into bed I smiled and thought about Harry. Tomorrow the rest of the boys from his band would come. I felt nausea.

The next morning someone knocked on my door. Totally forgetting where I was I said:” Mom, not now please.” I rolled over to the other side of the bed. I heard someone giggled. It didn’t sound like my mother. I quickly turned around and sat up in the bed.

There he was. He was leaning into door. He laughed when he saw my face expression. I smiled embarrassed. “Breakfast is ready.” Harry said. He looked at me one last time before he left. I giggled to myself.

I rose up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess. My hair was in some kind of half bun. My eyes were not completely woken up. This sucks so much. I didn’t want to get out there. I quickly threw on some shorts and went out.

I sat down next to my father. Harry was sitting right in front. He looked at me and then he laughed. I tried not laugh but I failed. Our parents looked at us and we both quickly looked down on out plates. I was happier than ever and I didn’t know why.

Suddenly half through breakfast the door bell ringed. Harry laid down the bread he was about to eat. We both knew what was about to happen. Anne looked at Harry. At first Harry didn’t rose up. Anne gave him a look and he rose up and walked away. I looked at him walk slowly to the door.

I couldn’t see what was happening, but I could hear it. I couldn’t hear exactly what they were saying, but Harry didn’t sound happy. The steps became louder as they came closer. Suddenly the whole One Direction stood in front of us. They were all smiling. We all stood up to say hi. I barely looked on them.

“Hey, I’m Lisa.” I said shy and awkward as always. “You don’t have to introduce yourself, I know your name.” The boys were smiling and they gave Anne hugs. Jesus, Lisa… You sound like a fucking stalker. I quickly went over to my mom. I remembered that I was wearing my pajamas and I wanted to hide.

“The weather is nice today! Harry, why don’t you take Lisa and the boys to the beach?” Anne said and took her arm around my shoulder. Harry just nodded.

“You don’t have to bring me… Ehm, I can figure something do.”  I suggested. I was terrified to hang out with all of them. Harry looked at me and smiled. “Come on, Lisa.” Harry said. I just nodded. Guess I will be going then. Fuck.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

i started uploading again, yaaaay

well hope you enjoyed it x 

Rikke xx Twitter: IOWNNIALLSBODY x