Chapter 4

Harry was walking me home. We were out in the driveway and I just wanted to disappear. Behind us I could hear some footsteps moving fast.

“Harry! Gosh, wait for me, guys!” I really didn’t want to stop but I stopped and turned around and saw Cat running towards us.

“My house is like 2 minutes away from Lisa, do you mind Harry?” Harry smiled without his teeth and looked quickly on me. I looked on my shoes. I was wearing vans and Cat was wearing some kind of ballerinas. I felt so embarrassed.

“It’s fine.” Harry said. He really did sound tired. Catherine walked in between us and she took her arm into to Harry’s. He didn’t seem to mind it though. I was walking a little ahead of them.

“Lis, what do you think?” I was walking in my own thoughts.

“Sorry, what?” I didn’t turn around I just kept walking. Even though I didn’t look on her I could feel Cat rolling her eyes.

“Don’t you think Harry and me could be a cute couple?” Wow, Cat was really flirting with Harry. Well, who wouldn’t if they had the chance?

“Sure.” I don’t think Cat heard me because she was already talking about a new topic.

“Well, this is me.” I turned around and pointed at me house. “Thank you for following me home.” I faked a smile and waved. Oh God, I’m so pathetic.

“Harry is such a gentleman.” Cat pulled him tighter. Harry didn’t look comfortable.  It looked like he was trying to say something but Cat pulled him further. I walked up to my front door and found it locked. Fuck everything.

(HARRY’S POV)

Cat was really cheeky and kept pulling me closer. I was never good at rejecting people, especially not girls. I was really looking forward to talk a little more with Lisa, but she just said goodbye and thank you. She seemed cool.

After a long hug from Cat, I turned my way home. I walked past Lisa’s house and saw she was sitting in front of the front door. She was sitting with her arms around her knees.

“Hey Lisa, you okay?” She looked up. God, her eyes was so blue. I walked closer.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She replied and smiled - it didn’t look real though. I sat down beside her. She didn’t even look on me.

“The door is locked and I don’t have key.” She smiled and finally took a real look on me.

“That sucks.” No Harry, she probably loves to be stuck outside. Jesus, I’m so stupid. She just smiled shy and looked on her shoes again.

“My mom said we went to the same high school. Did we?” She suddenly looked disappointed on me. Shit.

“Yeah. We had English together. It’s okay I wasn’t popular or special in high school.” She looked down on her fingers. I think I hit a soft spot. The atmosphere was intense. She looked sad. No she looked hurt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know that there's not much action yet, but it'll come, I promise. xx

Thank you for the reads and votes it means the world to mean. Please comment or whatever, you choose. xx

Rikke x