Chapter 13

(HARRY’S POV)

I looked in my drawer to find some high school stuff. I found a picture where everyone from the high school was on. I found myself. I never saw myself as changed since high school but looking at my old photo something was changed. I had a lot of muscles now that I didn’t have back then. I smiled bright and confident. My hair wasn’t cut to look messy like it was now. Then I saw her picture. She almost didn’t smile. She was standing with a hand on her hip and a little shy smile was on her lips. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Was this really the same person? Then I remembered… She was the girl in English sitting in the corner. Some were picking on her and some just ignored her. I felt guilty and upset. That was her story.

(LISA’S POV)

Well, isn’t life just amazing? I hate my life. A whole week… A WHOLE week with Harry. I would like to spend some time with him, but I just know I would come out as an awkward and lost personality. Why couldn’t I just be confident?

“Are you okay, Lisa?” Jane asked me. I sat down in my bed next to William. I tried to smile. “Yeah, I’m fine. Everything is just fine.”  I said pathetic. I looked on them and they didn’t believe me.

“We will be together when you get home.” William said sure. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. “It’s just stupid, guys.” I said and rose up in anger. They both looked on me for me to continue. “You know, I had a crush on Harry in high school. Just like the rest of the girl population today. In High school I was nothing.” I felt all the pain. All the pain I have had in high school. All the lonely nights and afternoons. How it felt when even the teacher forgot about me. I kept the tears inside and took a big exhale. “He didn’t even know I existed.” I sighed. Jane and William were looking on me. For a moment I felt like they would hate me. When the found out I was not cool in high school - but they both rose up and went in for a group hug.

They hugged me tight. I couldn’t help it but a tear squeezed out of my eye. I quickly removed it and smiled. A real smile of happiness. “I’m sorry.” I said and laughed.

“Don’t be sorry.” Jane said and she putted a hand on my shoulder. William’s arm was around my shoulder. I felt save. Again I felt a part of something bigger than me.

That night I said goodbye to Jane and William with a smile. I went to bed with a smile on my face. I never thought I would tell anyone what I just told Jane and William. I fell asleep with a feeling that everything was going to be alright.

The next morning Michelle woke me up. She rushed into my room and pulled away the curtains. I grumbled and pulled my duvet closer. Michelle laughed and pulled my duvet away.

“Why, Michelle?” I grumbled. She laughed again and I slowly opened my eyes.

“We’re going shopping.” She said. Then she left my room. This was so typical her. She was always so dramatic. I sat up in my bed and looked at the clock. It was only 9 in the morning. I rose up and took a shower.

“Oh, you’re up. I thought it would be harder.” Michelle said and winked. People never thought we were sisters. Michelle was glamorous. In high school Michelle had a bunch of friends and boyfriends. She had longs legs and beautiful long light brown hair. The only thing we had in share was our eyes. They had the same light blue color.

I let my fingers through my hair as I looked in the mirror. For a long time I felt happy. Not that my life was perfect in any way. I felt like dressing up today.

(Lisa’s outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/lisa_is_going_out/set?id=80271549 ))

I putted on a black long skirt and a cool t-shirt. I curled some of my hair and messed it up a little. I putted on some mascara and a little blush.

“Are you ready?” My sister called from her own room next door. I walked out of my room into hers. She looked flawless. She was wearing black tight shorts with rivets. She had stuck a big white t-shirt down in the shorts. She had straightened her hair and it fell down her back. In the forehead she had some ray ban sunglasses.      

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

yaaaay x hope you liked it and if didn't i'm sorry, i'm still trying to figure all this out. 

please comment, vote and whatever.. i love you. x

well, do you like this polyvore thingy i'm doing? ehehe.

Rikke x