Chapter 8

Jane was a naturally redhead and she was one of those girls who could pull it off. Her hair was long and wavy and she had small precious freckles on her beautiful pink cheeks. She had big almond brown eyes.

“So why are you back in Holmes Chapel? I have been to London a couple of times and it’s extraordinary!” Jane smiled and took a sip of her drink.

“I’m only back for the summer.” I said and tilted my head back. “London is amazing.” I looked on Jane and smiled. “I don’t think I have ever seen you here before?”

“Well, we moved here 6 months ago.” Jane took a sip again. She looked around in the crowd and it looked like she was trying to find someone. “Ah, there he is!” Jane giggled and pointed on a boy at the bar. “That’s my brother William.” William was tall and had dark hair. It was dark so it was hard to tell how he looked like. I nodded and pulled a smile.

(HARRY’S POV)

The beach party is pretty awesome. It’s nice to come back to this town and talking with some of my high school friends. They were all just like I remembered them. I took myself in looking for Lisa and every time I noticed her, Cat got me distracted. She pulled me away from the party.

“So Harry… Tell me about your famous life.” Cat sat down in the sand only a couple of meters from the water. I guess I had no choice. I sat down beside her.

“It’s fine.” It was fine. I mean all the fame, money and so on it’s fine. “It’s nice to get a little time of though.” I looked on the waves. Cat took my hand. I was a little drunk so I didn’t mind it - even though she wasn’t my type.

Cat moved closer to me and she looked on me. I tried really hard to avoid her eyes but it was getting hard since she was kinda starring on me.

“Um, we better get back.” We both rose up. She was still holding my hand.

(LISA’S POV)

“I’m going to get us some new drinks!” Jane said thrilled. I laughed and nodded. I needed that drink. I looked around the crowd. I found the curly hair a little bit away from the party. He was walking back to the party with Cat. They were holding hands. Well mission completed, I guess. Harry’s eyes found mine and he suddenly became very stiff. Jane came back and gave me a drink. I didn’t care what it was I just took a big sip.

“So what’s up with you and Harry curly Styles?” Jane looked on me with a flirty and cheeky look in her eyes. She blinked and I rolled my eyes.

“There’s nothing going on.” I said. I looked into the fire and Jane laughed.

“He has been looking on you all night and not that girl.”  Jane poked me on my shoulder. I laughed fake and cold. I didn’t answer her I just took one more sip. This time Jane rolled her eyes.

Suddenly a guy sat down by my side. I recognized him as Jane’s brother.

“Jane, who are you talking to?” William smiled and pretended to not see me.

“It’s Lisa, Will.” Jane said and laughed.

“Hey I’m William.” William smiled. In the light of the fire I saw how fit he was. His face was very friendly and he had a toothpaste smile.

“I’m Lisa.” Because of the alcohol I wasn’t that shy. I didn’t even blush like I used to.

We sat by the fire and I felt something I hadn’t felt in a long time. I felt a part of something. Something that was bigger than me.

When the clock turned around 4 in the morning, my sister came up to me. “We’re heading home in a few minutes, okay?” I smiled and nodded. I didn’t want to leave. William and Jane were awesome. William and Jane asked for my phone number and we decided to meet up the next day.

As I rose up from the sand and as I was walking back to the car, I felt someone following me. I turned around and I saw Harry.

“Hey. Great party, huh?” He smiled and he pulled some of his curls backwards. His eyes were shining and looked more beautiful than ever.

“Yeah, it’s okay.” I smiled and felt weird. Why was he talking to me? He moved a little closer.

“Listen I really need to talk to you…” He got interrupted by my sister who was shouting on me.

“LISA, COME ON.” I waved goodbye to Harry and sat into our car. He just stood there. He watched us drive away and then he waved. I waved back then I saw Catherine come up behind him. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

We're already at chapter 8, people! More than 10.000 people have read my story, omg thank you so much. It means the world to me. I hope you still like it. 

Thanks for the votes and everything. xxxxx (pls, do it again, hahaha)

comment what you think. x

Rikke xxx