Chapter 17

(HARRY’S POV)

After leaving Lisa for time alone in her room I went outside to catch my mother. She was standing alone with Lisa’s mother. At first I didn’t wanted to go over there and ruin their conversation. I just really needed to talk to my mother. I walked over to them.

“Hi sweetie.” My mother said. She didn’t look at me. I nodded and smiled to Lisa’s mother.

“So Harry, everything must be very exciting, huh?” Lisa’s mother smiled to me. I smiled and nodded. “It is.” I said. I didn’t know what else to say. Everything wasn’t so perfect at the moment. “It must be nice to live your dream.” She said. She nodded happy and smiled again. I just nodded like I assented. “Where’s Lisa?” She asked while she was frowning her forehead.

I pointed at the house and said:” Inside.” Her mother sighed and shook her head. I kind of felt sorry for Lisa. Mothers always want the best from us, but sometimes they don’t know what the best is.

“Did you want something, honey?” My mother asked me while she put her arm around my shoulder. I shrugged a smile. “I don’t know.” Luckily for me Lisa’s father called her mother and she left us alone.

“Mom, I need to ask you something.” I said while looking at the ground. My mother was still looking on the view. “Why did you call, Louis? I said everything was fine.” It came out angrier that I wanted it to be. “I was worried Harry. You changed. I don’t want you to lose your best friends because… You know.” I removed my eyes from the ground to her face. “When will they come?” I asked. I didn’t felt like talking about it.

“They will come tomorrow morning.” She said. “We better get inside.” Then she walked inside to Lisa’s mother and father. I waited a few seconds before following her inside.

(LISA’S POV)

I pulled my hair into a ponytail before leaving my room. I was walking into the living room before I saw Harry and his mother talking out of the window. Harry looked upset and his mother wouldn’t look at him. I decided it wasn’t my business and walked into the living room. 

My mom and dad were looking at view. “Honey, your hair looked so much nicer down.” My mother said and smiled. She thought she was doing me a favor - but not really. Anne came inside and so did Harry a few seconds later. I pushed my mom’s comment away and gave Harry all my attention. After all he was the only one that I could talk with right now.

“Why don’t we order take-out?” Anne said and smiled. No one disagreed. Honestly, I was happy that we weren’t going out; I didn’t feel like dressing up.

When the food arrived we all sat down at the table. Anne broke the ice. “Tomorrow Harry’s band mates will be joining us.”

I put down the pizza slice I had in my hand and just looked at Harry. He was trying to stay calm. He was clearly upset. “Wow, that’s dazzling!” My mom said and smiled. Harry just nodded and smiled. He looked at me and our eyes met. Every time our eyes meet like this I get nervous. I quickly turned back to my pizza slice. “You must be excited, Harry! To see your lads again!” My father said and took a sip of his red wine.

“Um… Yeah, I really am.” He said. Everybody smiled… Well not me or Harry. I looked at him again this time. He avoided me. In his eyes I saw fear. A lot of fear.

“After we’re done eating, you can show Lisa the beach! If you hurry up you can catch the sunset!” Anne said and smiled. She looked at me. I nodded and smiled. It was an opportunity for me to talk with Harry alone.

“Thanks for pizza.” I said and rose up. Harry rose up too. Without even one word we walked outside.

After five minutes of walking none of said anything. Sometimes I opened my mouth to say something, but I quickly closed it again. 10 minutes. 20 minutes. No one said anything. We were now walking on the beach and Harry stopped walking. The wind was blowing his chocolate brown curls around.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - 

guys i'm such a jerk for not uploading ok, i'm sorry

i hope you still want to read my story, i had exams and i did't have time to write or to update. i love you xx

Rikke xx Twitter: IOWNNIALLSBODY