Chapter 19

(HARRY’S POV)

The boys arrived and my mom wanted me to answer the door. I opened the door and saw four of my best friends. They all smiled, I smiled back the best I could.

“We missed you man.” Niall said and hugged me quick. “Missed you to.” I said. I barely look at them. “Come on in.” I said and let them inside. After showing them were they could put their bags and showed them into the kitchen where my parents, Lisa’s parents and Lisa were eating breakfast.

Lisa barely looked at them. I understand her at some point. She smiled shyly and tried to walk away, when my mom pulled her in again. Lisa didn’t say exactly that she didn’t want, to go to the beach… but I knew she was dying to get out of it. I didn’t give her the chance though.

(LISA’S POV)

I was looking in my closet to find something to wear to the beach. I looked down at myself. I made a face of disgust when I saw the color of my skin. I was incredibly pale. The idea of Harry seeing my skin like this was not amazing.

I pulled a bikini from the drawer and I took of my clothes to put the bikini on. I had trouble with closing it on the back. I decided to look for help somewhere. I shouted for my mom, but she didn’t answer. I almost ran across the hallway to knock on their door. Nobody answered.

I heard someone behind me. Afraid to turn around I felt my body froze. Pulling myself together I turned around. I saw exactly what I didn’t want to see. Brown messy curly hairy, dimples and green eyes. Harry.

“Need help?” He smiled cheeky.

Without answering with words, I just nodded and smiled shyly. I turned around again so Harry could close it. His hands were cold and my body shock a little by his touch on my back.

“Sorry.” Harry said soft. I turned around and faced the green eyes.

“Don’t worry about it.” I said. Shit. I almost couldn’t look him in the eyes.

“T-thank you.” I stammered. Harry smiled, so his dimples were shown. I felt blood streaming to me cheeks. “Bye.” I said and removed myself past him. I walk back to my room, before opening the door, I looked back. Harry was still standing in the same spot.

I looked at him for a few seconds before opening the door. I’m not sure, but I think I saw Harry shaking his head and smiling at the ground.

***

The weather outside was amazing. The sun was kissing your skin as you lay in the sand. We were the only ones on the beach. I had a lace pattern blazer on top of my bikini. I was not complete sure of showing my body to these boys I just met.

“So Harry, are you going to tell us?” Niall asked with a smile in his light blue eyes. I frowned my forehead.

“Yeah Harry.” Zayn said playfully hitting Harry’s shoulder.  Both Harry and I looking like a question mark.   

“We have seen it, lad.” Liam smiled. My cheeks instantly blushed. Did they see Harry and me in the hallway? I felt my whole face becoming pink. I looked down on my nails.

“What? I don’t quite understand.” Harry said frowning his forehead.

Louis found his bag and pulled up a magazine. I was curious about knowing what they were talking about. Harry took the magazine and looked at the cover. His eyes quickly going over the pictures on the cover. He opened the magazine and quickly went through the pages as he found what he was looking for.

He huffed and threw the article down next to him.

“It’s not true.” Harry said annoyed. I still felt curious so I opened the magazine on the page Harry was looking on.

I found the page and saw the headline: Harry and a mysterious brunette in Holmes Chapel.

I instantly felt my heart drop down 2 meters. They kept saying that the brunette was flawless and gorgeous. I looked at the pictures of Harry and Cat holding hands. I closed the magazine and threw it away from me.

“Well, the pictures say something else then.” Louis said with his British accent. “Do you know this girl, Lisa?” I felt Harry looking at me. I laid my gaze on him and he just shook his head. 

“Well, yeah… It’s Cat. Um she lives close to me.” I said quietly.

“I see…” Niall said giggling as his gaze was on Harry.

“Let’s not talk about it.” Harry said annoyed.

“You ok, Lisa?” I quickly looked up and I found the boys starring at me. I just pulled a small smile and nodded.

Harry kept looking at me even the boys already had taken up a new topic. I looked away from his gaze and down at my hands.

“Let’s go dip in then!” Louis said cheeky. “Come on!” They all rose up but I still sat down. Harry pulled me up from the sand. I giggled. I took of my blazer. I found Harry’s gaze looking at my body… I felt a strike of pink touching my cheeks.

Liam took my hand and pulled me with them. They all ran into the water. The water was so cold. They kept running. Suddenly the noticed I wasn’t with them. The water had increased my knees and goose bumps were for filling my thighs.

“Come on, Lisa!” Niall yelled. I waved at them.

“It’s so cold!” I yelled back and made fake noises with my teeth. The boys laughed at my face. Harry and Zayn came closer to me. I thought, they would join me to go back.

Zayn took my left arm in his and Harry took my right. I tried to pull back, but they were too strong for me to handle on my own.

“No! No! Guys!” I yelled panicking. The water touched my thighs as I kept screaming. Harry and Zayn kept their arms tight in mine. I tried to splash water on them with the help of my legs, but I failed. The dragged me until we were at the same spot as the boys.

“Honestly, can’t believe you did that to me. Seriously, it is freezing.” I said. I pouted at them.

“Sorry Lisa.” Liam said smiling. I shook my head. “I’m not forgiving you yet.” I said and pouted again.

We swam a little longer before heading up again. My lips were blue when we rushed back to our stuff. I quickly took back my blazer.

“You should pay me for every of my goose bumps.” I said laughing. They all laughed with me.

Suddenly the sun was hidden by clouds. Small drops from the sky were hitting my nose. Rain.

We quickly collected our stuff and ran back to the beach house.

***

Harry’s and my parents were still not arrived home. Neither Harry nor I knew where they were. I quickly ran through the house looking for life. No one.

“There’s no one here.” I said while my gaze found Harry’s. He pulled his eyebrows together and looked around.

“Let me see.” He smiled. “You wouldn’t see an elephant if it stood right in front of you.” He laughed cheeky.

“Oh, you idiot.” I pouted at him. I playfully punch his arm. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

you wanted some more action, huh? haahah x

hope you enjoyed it and please notice.. longer chapters woooh! 

tell me what you think xx 

Rikke xx twitter - IOWNNIALLSBODY xx