Chapter 10

(HARRY’S POV)

I woke about noon the next day. I don’t remember sleeping so well in ages. I was a little drunk last night not that much though. The parties I used to go to now that I’m famous were much more overrated. To the beach party people were drunk in a good mood. I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast. She heard me coming into the kitchen and she turned around.

“Good morning sweetie.” She said and turned back to the cooking stove. I looked in the fridge for milk and took a glass. “Do you want some breakfast?” She looked on me and smiled.

“No thank you. I’m not hungry.” I drank my milk and put the glass into the dishwasher. I was about to walk back to my room when I found my mom looking on me. At first she didn’t say anything; she just kept looking on me. “Harry, what’s up with you?” She got this sad face and I almost couldn’t bear it. I looked down and sighed.

“Mom, nothing is wrong, all right? I just need a break from everything.” She sighed and now she was looking down. “Harry, I’m not stupid. I read magazines. I watch telly.” I chose not to look on her. “I have just been partying a lot. I’m not anymore.” I said. She nodded and hugged me. Then she went back to her cooking and I went back to my room.

(LISA’S POV)

After we ate breakfast and we talked for about half an hour I felt relaxed. William and Jane were good people. I felt like I could be myself with them.

“Let’s do something together this week!” William suggested excited. I smiled and nodded. I was excited too. “What do you guys want to do?” Jane asked and drank the last sip of juice she had left.

“What about we just hang out?” I suggested. I just wanted to talk and relax for the next few days. They both nodded. “So at your place tomorrow then?” William smirked. Fuck. Why my place? Omg, I never really had friends over in my childhood. I felt butterflies in my stomach… No it wasn’t butterflies. It was fucking balls bouncing around.   

“Sure, why not?” I said. Jane took a quick look on me but I avoided her eyes. I couldn’t really look on her right now.

“Lisa, what is your story?” Jane asked with a mysterious smile on her pretty face.

“My story?” I giggled fake. My story was not to be shared.

“Yeah, what is your story?” William’s eyes were locked on me and again I avoided eye contact. “I don’t have a story.” I quickly said and pretended to be busy on my cell.

Jane huffed and looked directly on me. “Yeah right.” William said and laughed. I laughed - and it was a real laugh. They accepted that I had secrets. “Are you ready to go?” I asked.

They both nodded and we left some money and went outside. They followed me to me car and we hugged goodbye. “Call me later, Lisa, ok?” Jane said smiling and blinking. I nodded and smiled. “See you guys.”

It looked like I was home alone. I locked myself in. I guessed my dad was playing golf and my mom was out shopping grocery for the dinner thing tomorrow. Michelle should be done with tennis but you never know where she is at.

I found my old running shoes and I remember feeling a lot joy running. I ran away from my problems. You know, you would have thought things gets easier… Sometimes they just don’t. I decided to go for a run. I plugged in my headphones and I just started running. While I ran I thought about William, Jane, Harry, Cat and Harry again. Why did I keep thinking about him? Seriously Lisa, it’s never going to happen. Grow up.

I ran through the park and found a bench where I sat down to catch my breath. I unplugged my headphones and looked around. The park was almost empty for people. But then I saw him. I saw his face surrounded by curls. He hadn’t noticed me yet. Fuck, he is everywhere I go. Suddenly his green eyes meet my blue ones. He smiled and started to walk faster against me. I just smiled insecure and tried to feel confident. 

“Hey.” He said quite. I looked up from my shoes. He looked kind of sad but he was trying to hide it. “Hey.” I said. Wow, we sounded the same.

“Are you okay?” He asked and smiled. There was something about him that made me wanting to tell him everything. Everything about how tired of me feeling insecure and awkward… and how tired I was to feel like I still had a stupid crush on him. But I didn’t.

“Yeah. You?” I asked to get the attention away from myself. He sat down next to me.

“I’m alright.” He said. He looked into the horizon and smiled a little smile. “You sure?” I don’t know but it felt nice having a “conversation” with Harry.

“Yeah.” He said. “I’m just a little off.” He looked on me and then he smiled. I looked on his friendly face. He still had the dimples. “Why?” I asked with curiosity. He avoided my eyes and rose up. “See you later, Lisa.” Then he walked away. I don’t know why but I felt hurt.     

- - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -

sorry guys, my computer broke down but it's okay now

i love you all

Rikke xx