Chapter 15

After we had been shopping all day we went home. I had bought a whole new outfit for the next day. As I read the article about Harry - without Michelle noticing it - I realized something. Harry was as broken as I was. He had some problems to deal with, and so did I. We weren’t as different as I thought.

It has been a long time since I’ve talked with Catherine. I kind of ignored her. She texted me a few times and she even called me. I just didn’t feel like hanging out with her. Especially not after I met Jane and William, who understood me much more.

When we came home, my mom was already packing for the next day. “I’m so excited.” She said and clapped. Dad was looking at his golf clubs. Oh, how he loved his golf clubs. Michelle was already gone. She was going to stay at a friend’s house while we were gone. I found it unfair, that she was not pushed to go. “Have you packed yet, love?” My dad asked me.

“I will do it now.” I promised and ran upstairs. I couldn’t help it, but I felt a little bit of joy inside me. I found the biggest bag I had and started to throw clothes in it. I looked in the bathing suit drawer and looked on my bikinis. I chose two and also putted them in the bag. I almost couldn’t sleep that night.

I woke in the morning feeling fresh and ready to go. I rose up and took a shower. After my shower I quickly changed into the outfit I bought the day before. (Lisa’s outfit http://www.polyvore.com/going_to_beach_house/set?id=80328743)

The shorts were tight and small, but I really liked them. I putted on some natural make-up; I didn’t want to look overdressed at all. My hair was casual wavy and I thought to myself, that today I looked okay. I brought my bags downstairs and my dad putted them in the car. 5 minutes later a car drove up in our driveway. Actually two cars were. One of them was a normal silver station car. I remember it as it belongs to Anne and Des. The car behind them looked like a car from the 1970 - in good wealth. It was red and the sun reflected in it. It didn’t have any roof, which were perfect today because the sun was shining. The one that was driving the car had chocolate brown curly hair. I smiled and saw Harry drive up in our driveway.

My dad almost ran over to Harry and shook his hand. He loved cars as much as he loved golf. Mom would never let him buy a new one. My dad was about to pack the car, when Anne said:” Is that Lisa’s bag? That is going in Harry’s car. We’re driving adults and children today.” She smiled and gave Harry my back. I instantly blushed. Oh god. Why… why… WHY.

(HARRY’S POV)

I putted Lisa’s bag on the backseat of the car. Mom told me to bring the nice one, so I did. Lisa looked surprised when she heard she was driving with me. My hand palms got a little sweaty and I avoided eye contact. 

After driving 10 minutes and a little small talk, Lisa looked at me. I looked at her. At first she just looked at me with her crystal blue eyes… Then she smiled. I smiled back.

“Harry, can I ask you something?” She said looking on the landscape while she bit her lip.

“Sure.” I said and got sweaty hand palms again. “It’s kinda personally.” She said. She still didn’t look at me. I nodded and waited for her to continue. She opened her mouth, like she was about to say anything but then she closed it again. A few moments went by before she opened her mouth again.

“I mean… You know.” She said. She was trying to make a sentence. I just kept quiet and waited for her to say more. “High school wasn’t easy for me. Did you ever laugh at me behind my back?” I looked at her. The smile she smiled earlier was gone. She looked hurt and alone. She quickly turned her head. I sighed. I actually never did.

“No.” I said. That was the only thing I said. She exhaled and looked out again. She looked relieved. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

well, that was chapter 15, yeah x hope you liked it, i really do 

please vote and comment, or whatever.. do what you like, i love you anyway

Rikke xx