Chapter 6

(HARRY’S POV)

 Catherine invited herself to meet up with my friends and me. I told her she could come and bring some friends. She took Lisa with her. I don’t know but I felt like I needed to talk with Lisa a little bit. Cat was the whole time very… ecstatic. I was pretty sure she was hitting on me. Well, fuck she wasn’t ugly or anything… But she was so annoying!

After a couple of hours Lisa and Cat went home. Lisa just waved and led Cat say the words. I hang out with some of the guys for a little longer before hitting home as well.

“Harry, Louis called.” My mom said. She kissed my cheek and handed me my phone.

“I will call him back later.” I said with a distant smile. We weren’t really those good friends right now. I missed him. My mom looked on me for a few seconds with an upset look.

“Harry…” She sighed and looked upset on my again.

“I don’t want to talk about it, ok?” Then I left and went to my room. My room was exactly as I remembered it. The walls were light blue and the curtains black.

(LISA’S POV)

After heading home from the bar where Cat was meeting up with Harry and some of his friends and founded myself a little bit depressed. I don’t know why I felt this way. Harry actually asked me if I was coming. I really wanted to, but did I really want to look at Catherine being all flirty and flattering again? It made me feel insecure about everything.

“Was it nice? Was Harry there?” I looked uncomfortable on my mom. Why did she want to know if Harry was there?

“It was okay and yes.” I quickly tried to escape and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took a water bottle. Even though I didn’t talk in the bar my throat was all dry and sore. Michelle entered the kitchen and smiled.

“Hey sis. Are you coming to beach party on Saturday? It’s going to be legendary.” She smiled and smirked. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail which pointed out her dark brown eyes.   

“Maybe” I took a sip of the water.

“Harry will be there.” She looked on with some kind of mysterious face. “Then I got your attention.” She smirked and took a soda from the fridge. I tried not blush but I felt my cheeks getting pink.

“I don’t care if he’s there.” I tried to sound like I didn’t care at all… But I did care. I cared so much.

“Sure.” Michelle left. I still stood in front of the window. Outside my dad was watering some of mom’s flowers.

I couldn’t decide if I wanted to go or I didn’t want to. I felt completely hopeless and torn. The days before Saturday went by quickly and I still hadn’t decided it. Michelle kept pushing me to go. She said I didn’t have to go with Catherine, I can go with her. I accepted her invitation. I felt kinda excited. I don’t remember being excited for a party before.

“What are you going to wear tonight?” Michelle looked in my suitcase and she looked with a tense look on my clothes.

“I don’t know. Nothing too much though.” I said. It was also a warning. My sister liked to dress me up like her personally doll. That was not going to happen. Michelle smirked and looked on me with a flirty look.

“You don’t want to look sexy for Styles?” She was so annoying sometimes. I wanted to throw myself of a cliff.

“Shut up.” I said and looked through my clothes. “I don’t need your help.” I smiled and pushed her out of my room.  

- - - - - - - - - 

Hope you enjoyed it! Tell me what you think. x please comment, vote or whatever.

Guys, I can't thank you enough.Sorry for the mistakes and  sorry if it sucks. x

Rikke xx