Chapter 16

(LISA’S POV)

In the car I couldn’t hold my question back. He told me the truth; I could feel it in my bones. It took 2 hours to drive to the beach house. We had one hour left and not much had been said the last 30 minutes. I wanted to light up the mood.

“You remember Cat’s prom dress?” I said cheeky. Harry laughed and I giggled.

“It was horrible.” He said and smiled. “What we’re you wearing to the prom?” He asked me. I felt a lump in my throat; my throat was dry like a desert. “I didn’t go.” I said. I quickly changed the subject. “What about you?” I asked as joyful as I could.

“I was James Bond.” He said. “The name is Styles, Harry Styles.” He said with a very deep and masculine voice. I giggled.

“Yeah you wish.” I said cheeky and gave him a little punch on the shoulder. He laughed again.

We talked the whole next hour about all and nothing. Suddenly we were at this beautiful beach house. I stopped in the middle of a sentence to look at the beach house. I was speechless.

“I gave my parents it as a present for their anniversary.” He said and I could feel he was proud of it. I smiled and looked around. It had a swimming pool and the ocean was only 200 meters away.  “Wow.” I stammered with admire.

The adults came 5 minutes later. “Isn’t it amazing?” Anne said and walked out of the car with her sunglasses on. I just nodded. My mother came out of the car with a big smile and she looked around. “Woaw, this place is amazing.” My dad instantly started to talk with Des about the nearest golf place.

“Why don’t you show Lisa around, Harry?” Anne asked and smiled. I just smiled and looked excited. I was actually very excited. I looked at Harry who already was looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back. He took my bags and his own bag.

“I can take my bag, Harry.” I said and reached out for my bag. He just pulled the bag away from hands and laughed. “No let me.” He said cheeky.

We went inside and my stomach turned around. It was so beautiful. He walked through the house quickly and went into a smaller room. He laid my bags on the bed and took his hands in his pockets. Then he pulled his shoulders. “This is going to be your room.” He smirked. I smiled and looked around. The walls were white and so were the sheets. I looked outside the window and the view was amazing as the rest. “Omg, this is amazing.” I said and turned around. Harry smiled and nodded. He already knew.

(HARRY’S POV)

After I showed Lisa her room I showed her the rest of the house. Lisa smiled through the whole tour. She clearly enjoyed it. I saw a new side of her. I really liked it. I couldn’t help it, but have the thought about the boys in the back of my mind. They would join us tomorrow. I haven’t told her yet.

“This is really amazing, Harry.” Lisa said and walked closer to the big window in the living room. I watched her every step and felt myself starring at her.

“What do you do?” I asked her. I asked the question without even thinking about it. Lisa turned around and she walked closer to me while smiling.

“I go to style and cosmetic school.” She said. “One of my dreams is to be a designer or a personal stylist.” She said and smiled. She looked down like she was embarrassed. That described why she always was so stylish and completed. Her hair was always perfect - but even the make-up couldn’t hide her scars on her soul. That was why she was so beautiful. Her imperfections made her perfect.

(LISA’S POV)

I never told people my dreams… Never ever. Why did I tell Harry what I wanted to do? Normally I always say: I don’t know. When Harry asked me it was like everything was clear to me. After he showed me the house I went inside my room and I sat down in the bed.

I laid down the bed and I couldn’t help it but I smiled. It was one of those big smiles when it hurts your cheeks. I rose up again and started unpack my stuff and put it into the closet.  After unpacking (almost, lol) I found my phone. I got a message from Jane. I decided to phone her. She took it after a few rings.

“Hey, it’s Jane.” She said.

“Hey, it’s Lisa.” I said cheeky and I opened the window.

“Hey!” Jane said. “What are you doing?” She asked. I smiled before answering.

“I’m unpacking.” I said and looked at myself in the mirror. I told her everything Harry and I talked about… I told her about the car trip and about the house tour. I felt like a girl… I am girl; I know but like a real girl. I’m gossiping to my friends about guys and stuff.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hope you liked it. xx tell me if you did ok

sorry if it's a little bit slow, but there will come some action soon i promise

please vote or comment whatever, i will love you forever

thank you for reading btw

Rikke xx