Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely rubbish. My head felt like 100 pound of stones. I remembered the night as good. I also remembered that I made friends named Jane and William. I remembered I gave them my number and I checked my phone. I got 3 messages. One from Jane, one from William and one from Cat.  I checked the one from Cat first.

“Hey. The party was fun. I’m gonna call you later, seriously I have dirt and I need to talk with you. Xoxo Cat.” For a minute I wanted to ignore it but I didn’t. I texted her back that I was awake and she could call when she had time.

“Hey Lisa! It’s Jane. How ya feeling today? Haha. Come meet Will and me downtown today, ok? Cool.”

“Hi Lisa. It’s William. I’m looking forward to see you today.”

I was going text them back later. I was starving. When I rose up I felt like dying. Every little piece of my body was hurting. I went downstairs in the kitchen. Michelle was already up and ready to go. She was wearing a tennis outfit.

“Hello beautiful. Got a hangover?” Michelle giggled and took a bottle of water from the fridge. I rolled my eyes at her and looked in the fridge as well. I quickly closed it again though, when all the smells made me nausea. I looked in the drawer with the bread but didn’t found anything tasteful. I ended up with an apple.

“Are you seriously going to play tennis?” I asked her. She nodded and took a sip of water. “Like right now? Christ.” Michelle laughed and went out of the kitchen. I took a bite of my apple and went into the living room.

“Lisa, is it you?” My mom called from the front door.

“Yeah” I yelled back. She came into the living room. She had a black tablecloth in her hands.

“Do you like this tablecloth?”  She looked seriously on it. I rolled my eyes quickly.

“It’s alright.” I said. Who was going to judge her by what kind of tablecloth she had? “Why?” I asked after I had thought it through.

“We’re having guests over tomorrow.” She said still concentrating on the tablecloth. That sounds fancy, I thought and it made me curios.

“Who?” I asked. My mom took one more look on the tablecloth and her eyes met mine. She smiled a little smile.

“The styles’ are coming over.” She quickly looked on the tablecloth again. I didn’t know what to feel that moment. Things oh yes things, between Harry and I was awkward and weird. Maybe Harry wasn’t even coming.

“Mom, why are you stressing out because of that? Aren’t you and Anne close?” I said and crossed my arms. She just looked up quickly and then down again.

“Yes, we are close… Um… Harry is coming too.” My mother left the living room fast and into the kitchen.  I huffed and went straight after her. “So what?” I asked.

“I want this place to look nice.” She said. I chose to leave her alone.

I went upstairs and into my room. I was looking in my closet when my phone rang.

“It’s Lisa.” I said tired of my life. God, my mom was nervous wreck.

“Hey, it’s Catherine.” Just as I thought my life couldn’t be any worse. She started talking about the party yesterday and I just pretended to listen until she said Harry.

“We held hands last night while we were looking on the waves. It was so romantic. I don’t know Lisa, but there’s something.” I could almost see the Christmas lights in Cat’s eyes. I again pretended to be happy for her. I pretended a lot in this town.

 Cat had to go she had a massage appointment and I had to head downtown to see William and Jane. I was going for the neutral look and chose to skip make-up today. I wore a big grey sweatshirt and some jeans. My hair I pulled up in a messy bun then I left.

I just got a text from Jane that said I should meet them at the bridge downtown. There was a lot of people downtown today which was weird since it was a Sunday. The weather was actually fine but a little chilly.

I parked the car and went across the road. I saw Jane and William waiting for me and they were both smiling. I gave both of them a little hug. We decided to eat some lunch at a small café across the road.

“Lisa, are you feeling okay today? You’re so quite.” Jane smiled. Today her hair was pulled back in ponytail and she was wearing a small amount of mascara. I just smiled and looked on my eggs and bacon. “I don’t know. I guess I got a hangover.” I tried to smile. Honestly something was bothering me… Harry Styles

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -  

sorry about the late update, guys... it was my birthday yesterday! 

i'm finally 17 years old, yaaaay.

hope it was worth the wait... please vote and stuff like that and i will love you forever and until the end of time.. which is the same thing, well awkward.

thx for the votes and comments! you are perfect

Rikke xx