Chapter 24

Liam sat down beside me and I turned my body his way. I had always liked Liam. He was calm and cute. Someone you really could talk to and someone who really was caring for you. I tucked some of my hair behind my ear and pulled a smile at him.

“I was just thinking.” I said. Liam smiled back with his chocolate brown eyes. His eyes reminded me of someone.

“Of?” Liam smirked. Liam cut off my thoughts and I gave all my attention to him. I looked down as I wasn’t sure about telling about my life. Telling about my life in London was not that bad, it was just I was afraid of people laughing at me of because my dreams and my studying.

“Just about how I miss home.” I said smiling a wryly smile. One of my fingers was twirling around a tuft of hair. The music was really loud which caused bad hearing. Liam made a few hand signs and led me outside. It was a beautiful summer night with stars. The wind was quiet and warm.

“You live in London right?” Liam asked frowning his eyebrows. I shyly smiled and nodded. We were sitting on a bench outside the house.

“Yeah. How did you know that?” I asked him and looked him in the eyes. There was something about Liam that made me feel comfortable and I felt like I could talk to him. Usually I didn’t speak that much, I would rather not speak. People’s attention would be on me but with Liam I didn’t mind it all. I was not in love with him or had a crush on him, off course.

“I guess Harry told me.” Liam chuckled. I felt my eyes widen out and my heart beat faster. Harry talked about me? My palms were getting sweaty and I moved my gaze away from Liam. Why did I have to get this feeling every time some mentioned Harry’s name? Liam must have noticed that my mood had changed and his gaze was on me. I tried to avoid it by looking at my hands in my lap. 

“You okay?” Liam asked with concern in his voice. I looked up and my gaze met his. I smiled my best and nodded. It didn’t look like Liam believed me, but I hoped he would let it go. The last few days Liam and I really hit it off. He was truly nice to me.

“HEY GUYS COME INSIDE AND PAARTYEH!!!” Our gazes looked at the probably drunk Niall shouting out of the big window in the living room. I giggled and we both rose up to walk inside again. Just before we went inside Liam grabbed my elbow.

“You can always talk to me, Lisa, okay? You’re nice and you deserve nice treatment.” I smiled of his words and I promised I would talk with him if I needed it. After giving me one last gaze we both went inside.

I sat down on the couch again. My gaze followed the room around. People were drinking and partying and here I sat. I was never the center of the party and I was okay with that. I held onto my drink as a couple, fuck I don’t if they were in a relationship was throwing themselves down on the couch. They where making out - and when I say making out I mean they were licking each other’s faces off. They kept moving closer to me and I finally rose up and walked away from the couch with disgust on my face. Seriously get a room. As I looked down to see where I was going I bumped into someone. I removed my gaze from the floor and up. Curls, dimples and green eyes. Oh, they got me again.  

“Sorry.” I murmured and tried to walk past him. Harry grabbed my elbow and dragged me closer to him. I stared at him with my blue eyes. Harry smirked and kept his gaze on me. I could smell the alcohol he had been drinking. I looked in to his green eyes and I felt like we were the only people in the room. Remembering I was a coward as I looked away and down on the hand he still was holding on my elbow. A flush of pink reached my cheeks. Harry cupped my chin and made me look into his eyes. He smiled. His dimples were all out and I had to break down the temptation to poke them with my finger. I smiled back. Probably looking like a fucking idiot but at that moment I didn’t care. Suddenly Harry leaned down his gaze on my lips - I rose up on my tiptoes. His gaze met mine and our lips almost touch.

“Harry, let’s dance!” Before I knew it Harry was dragged away by Cat. She was too excited. Harry looked at Cat confused. Cat kept dragging him away his eyes met mine and I guess he saw my heart break into pieces, my eyes gave it away. I led out a sigh not knowing why this hurt me so much. As I saw Cat dragging a confused Harry away, I decided I had partied enough for one night. Walking out of the living room someone poked my shoulder and I turned around to see the poker. Smiling a smile of… Was that pity?

“You okay?” Louis’s British accent said. My reaction contained frowned eyebrows and a sigh. People had been asking me that question enough and I was tired of lying - still I couldn’t explain what was wrong because I didn’t know what was wrong. I just nodded and tried to meet Louis’s gaze.

“I just saw Harry and you… I don’t know, you don’t look okay.” Louis almost whispered. His gaze tried several times to meet mine but I kept avoiding it. I didn’t want to talk about Harry. Right now I didn’t even want to look at him or his green eyes… Or his dimples.

“Louis… It’s fine seriously. Cat and Harry belongs together.” That was my last word. I turned around on my heels and went straight into my bedroom.

***

After a few hours of feeling empty and lost I finally was about to drift of in sleep when someone knocked the door. At first I didn’t care it could wait until tomorrow - but clearly not as the person kept knocking. I sighed and pulled the duvet of me. Who could it be? I looked at the clock 5am - are you fucking kidding me? The knock came once again. I opened the door and stuck out my head. Then I saw him. Harry leaning against the door on the other side of the hallway completely drunk. It didn’t look like he noticed that I had opened the door. His hair was messy, like really messy. His eyes fighting against him as he tried to stay awake.

“Harry?” I almost whispered. I don’t know if I should act surprised or excited about seeing him. At the moment I felt both. Harry looked up and smirked drunk. His gaze was trying to focus on me, I could see that. He stood up straight and pulled back a few curls while licking his pink lips. My gaze still watching him.

“Lisssssa.” He finally said. His voice being all raspy and sore. He didn’t have any shoes on and I wondered where he had left them. He reached out for me but failed and he almost fell right on his face but he maneuvered to stand straight. I couldn’t help it but I led out a giggle. If there was something that Harry could make me do it was giggling and blushing.

“Harr...” But he cut me off by dragging me outside the hallway. I gave away a small gasp. Harry’s gaze met mine and he gently pushed me up against the wall next to the door. I blinked a few times as Harry’s hands were resting on my hips. He slowly moved closer and leaned his head down so his forehead touched mine. His eyes were closed and his long eyelashes were leaving small butterfly kisses on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and led Harry take control. He sighed and I held my breath. I could feel his warm breath on my lips and slowly his lips hit mine. It was a soft and caring kiss. The sound of someone opening a door made Harry move away from me and with him he took all the warmth.

“Hey guys.” Louis said surprised at seeing us here. As I tried to hold down a giggle Harry just looked at Louis and he smirked. My feet became very interesting as usually when I became shy and insecure. “Did I interrupt anything?” He asked shrugging a cheeky smile.

“Night.” I said and almost jumped into my room to hide. Congrats Lisa. Running away like per usual. I laid my ear as close to the door I could. Their words came out as a mumble I couldn’t hear. Footsteps and two closed doors were the last thing I heard. I touched my lips and sat down on the bed. I bit the end of my thumb. Did that just happen? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

it finally happened woooooh x

guys thank you so much for your votes and reads, it's so amazing

tell me what you think of this chapter, i hoped you enjoyed it x

please vote x

Rikke xx Twitter: IOWNNIALLSBODY xx