Chapter 3

Honestly I didn’t breathe until Harry stood in front of everybody. He smiled and waved.

“Hi guys.” Even though Harry was a big pop star now, he hadn’t changed a bit. The same raspy, saw and sore voice that he had in high school. I didn’t look on him. Fuck.

“Hey, I’m Catherine. You can call me Cat.” Cat introduced herself to Harry and she really looked good. Her hand touched her shoulder and she laughed. God, she’s so cheeky.

“Um, hi… I’m Harry, nice to meet you.” Harry smiled and he looked surprise. Me light blue eyes meet his green. I quickly looked down. He still didn’t know who I was. I rose up and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw some soft brown curls and some green eyes.

“Sorry.” I said and moved fast away. My mom was talking with some of her friends and I went over to her. Trying to forget that I just bumped into my fucking high school crush. 

“Lisa I almost didn’t recognize you. You look so nice! I love your new long hair.”

“Thank you.” I said. I didn’t know how to appreciate compliments. They probably didn’t mean it anyway. I tried to concentrate on the conversation that was going, but how could I? I’m such a fucking child. I had a high school crush, for God’s sake.

(HARRY’S POV)

There were so many people. I know my mom is trying to be nice but I’m just so tired - and this Catherine or Cat girl whatever, had been following me around for 10 minutes. I noticed a pretty blond girl immediately. She turned away when I looked on her. She looked shy.

We bumped into each other when I was walking over to the drinks. She just gave me one quick look before she moved further and away from me. I don’t think I have ever seen her before.

“Harry, baby, will you please come hug your mother one more time?” I hugged her for a long time before letting go.

“Harry, some of your high school friends are here! You remember Catherine?” She pointed on the dark-haired girl who waved and smiled.

“Oh and Lisa!” then she pointed on the pretty shy girl who was standing with a woman who probably was her mother. Did we really go to the same high school?

(LISA’S POV)

Anne pointed me out and I quickly pretended not to notice. Why were they pointing me out? Were they talking about how invisibly I was in high school?

I sighed and looked on Cat. I didn’t notice before, but she was really nice dressed. She was wearing a short and tight black dress without strops and she really pulled it off. She looked amazing.

I looked over on Harry. He was talking with his mother. They both looked on me and my mother. My mother was waving them over to us. My hand palms were sweaty and I couldn’t stop touching my hair. Ugh, I was so nervous.  

“Hey, it’s so nice to see you!” Anne and my mother have over the latest few years become really close.

“This is my daughter Lisa.” My mother showed me of like I was her new dress. She even pushed me a little forward.

“Hey.” Oh, great Lisa. Fucking amazing. “I was just telling me mom, that I’m really tired… So um… Thank you for having me.” I tried to slip away when Anne called my name.

“Lisa, wait!” I turned around and found the best smile I could.

“Harry can follow you home. It’s already a little dark.” Fuck. I panicked.

“Oh, that’s okay. I can walk on my own.”

“I insist.” Anne smiled and I guess I had nothing to say. Life hates me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

sorry, if there's any mistakes x if you liked it please vote or comment or whatever. Thanks for everything by the way x

Rikke xx