Chapter 11

(HARRY’S POV)

In park earlier I saw Lisa and we ended up talking. I don’t know why but I wanted to talk with her. She was kinda mysterious. She looks broken and still she looks like she never can be beaten and she is so beautiful. She catches my eye every time she is in a room, but it’s like she always avoids me for some reason. Guess she didn’t felt the same way.

As I left Lisa in the park I started to wonder. Could I trust her? It’s hard to know who to trust in this world.

(LISA’S POV)

After Harry just left me in park and I decided I had enough fresh air. I had this weird feeling in my stomach and it didn’t feel right. It was the next day now and I knew that I had to see him again tonight. If he would come to the dinner of course.

Even though my mother was not thrilled about the idea I begged her to let Jane and William eat with us. I needed them tonight.

“I really hope its okay with your mom.” Jane said looking in my clothes. She found a red dress that I never had used.

“It’s okay.” I said and lay down in the bed next to William. “This dress is dazzling, Lisa!” Jane looked at me with big excited eyes. “Try it on!” William said and smirked. “Mhm, okay! But it’s not a pretty color on me though.” I rose up and took the dress. (The dress http://nelly.com/dk/t%C3%B8j-til-kvinder/t%C3%B8j/festkjoler/rare-london-475/lace-open-bow-back-dress-475492-46/ )

I came back into my room with the dress on. I didn’t felt gorgeous or pretty at all. I never wear a color that is as outstanding as this one. Both of them were speechless. Well is it that ugly, ugh.

“Wow Lisa!” Jane smiled and hugged me. I just smiled awkwardly as always. William’s mouth dropped and he stared at me. I felt uncomfortable. I never liked when guys stared at me. I didn’t look in his eyes I just looked down on the dress. “You look so beautiful.” William said and he smiled sexy. I smiled shy and I felt my cheek blush.

“You have to go out with us some night! In that dress, ok?” Jane giggled. “I hope you have something that would look fabulous on my as well.” I laughed and smiled thankful.

“That’s a deal.” William and Jane smiled as I walked out of the door. I came back in the sweatpants and big t-shirt I was wearing before the dress. 10 minutes later it knocked on my door. My mom’s head showed it self in the door.

“Hey kids. Lisa, haven’t you changed yet?” She made small wrinkles in her forehead. I rolled my eyes and rose from my bed. “I will change now.” She nodded and smiled. I looked in my closet to find something.

“What about the dress?” Jane made a funny sexy look. I just rejected and laughed. “I have to change, guys.” Jane and I were looking on William who didn’t get it. “Oh please.” William made puppy eyes and praying hands. “At least look the other way.” I laughed.

After changing in to a black, tight and short skirt and a white shirt with rivets on the collar we went downstairs. The guest weren’t there yet so we sat down in the sofa and started to joke around.

Suddenly he just stood there and my heart stopped. Fuck. He was wearing a white shirt and his hair was curly and messy as always. I smiled but instantly looked away. As I rose up I felt my knees shaking.

“Um, hi.” He said smiling. I smiled and waved. God, I was so awkward. I quickly went into the kitchen as I heard Jane and William taking over. “Come and sit, Harry.” I heard Jane say.

“Mom, you need my help?” I asked. She was in the kitchen and cooking some food. “No love, I’m fine.” She said and smiled. My dad came into the kitchen and kissed my mom’s cheek. “Where’s Michelle?” He asked. I guess I had to go back to the living room then. Rubish. 

The atmosphere was cheeky. I sat down on a chair in front of the sofa. All attention was pointed directly at me. I was trying not to blush. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

DADADAMMM... what will happen? ehehehe.

sorry for the late update, i'm really sorry. please tell me what you think, and i know my english isn't perf ok, thank you. hope you liked it

please vote or whatever, i love you 

Rikke xx