Chapter eighteen

On my way to (Your name)’s I ran in to a flower shop and brought her a big bunch of flowers, but earlier that evening I went out and bought her a expensive bracelet, that glittered when sunlight or any light touched it.

 (Your name)’s POV:

Standing in front of the mirror, you checked how well you looked in your long grey leopard print maxi dress, with black high heels, but then soon enough the door bell rung, which you walked over to and opened, to see Aston standing there wearing a black blazer a white tight top and some black jeans, “wow babe, you look stunning,” he complimented as stepped in and laid a soft kiss on to your cheek “feel a little under dressed,” he tittered “do you want me to get dressed?” You asked quietly as he shook his head “of course not, you look beautiful,” he smiled, but his eyes dropped to see how you looked in your dress. “Come on babe,” he smiled as he led you out of your flat and down the stairs. You both got in to his car, but when you got in there you wanted to get to know him that little bit more “Ast,” “yeah,” “did you reserve a table?” “No... Why?” “Just asking,” you giggled, as he continued to drive down the road. Throughout the drive, you began to think up questions to ask him when you were both out for dinner, but before you knew it Aston had stopped the car to park it. “It looks packed, I’m just gonna pop in there and see if we have to wait for a table,” he smiled as he climbed out of his car and began walking to the restaurant, but your eyes clued themselves to his bum. You couldn’t deny it, but his bum was very attractive! A few seconds later he returned “twenty minutes,” he said as he climbed back in to the car and sat there... An awkward silence started to brew.

“Aston...” “Mm,” “how long has it been since you had a girlfriend?” You asked him, as he looked at you and thought “err about four years now... I think, why?” He asked “just asking,” you smiled as he did “okay,” suddenly you shot out with another question “when was the last time you had sex?” You asked him, as he had a smirk on his face, as he stared out the window screen “about... A year ago,” he replied, as he looked at you “wow, you must get horny sometimes,” you said making him chuckle “yeah... I do,” “what’s it like when Mr Merrygold gets horny?” You asked seductively, as you turned your body to face him “err...” he started as he shot both eyebrows up then back down, as he sat more comfortable in his seat. “What do you mean?” He asked after a while “I bet you become very sexy when you’re horny,” you whispered as you edged closer to him “mm,” he replied simply, as he seemed to be freaked out by the moment, but wasn’t going to show it “what do you do to get over it? Watch porn? Play with yourself? Think of highly sexual things?” You asked as he raised an eyebrow “are you okay?” He asked you, as you nodded “I don’t think I wanna answer that question,” he chuckled, but rested your hand on his inner thigh making him shoot a look at you “answer it... I won’t tell anyone,” you whispered “fine, I just think of highly sexual things and if that doesn’t work, then yes I do... stuff,” he became awkward with the situation of the way the conversation was going, but soon as he answered that you took your hand away from his thigh. “Ah, shit,” Aston cursed under his breath “what?” You asked “having a moment,” he flashed a smile “what moment?” “Turned on one,” he panicked, but then you saw a bulge in his trousers “fucking hell!” He cursed, as he seemed to be annoyed with himself “Aston, don’t worry! I’m fine with it,” you giggled, but he suddenly broke down in tears “aww no! Aston, don’t cry, I’m okay with it,” you said soothingly, as you stroked his arm “Aston... Don’t cry... It’s fine, honestly,” but he just smacked the top bit of the steering wheel “Aston... Please, I’m fine with it, its okay...” “ITS FUCKING NOT OKAY,” he suddenly screamed at you “WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT IT IS... IT FUCKING ISN’T, YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA, HOW I FEEL! THIS IS THE WORST NIGHT EVER,” he screamed at you, everything he just said hurt you deeply, but you continued to sit there, as you could hear him shuffling, but it suddenly started to chuck it down with rain “it’s raining, let’s just go inside,” Aston said with annoyance in his voice, but in the heat of that moment you climbed out of his car and started to walk down the street towards home.