Chapter fifty

Five months had passed. You and Aston weren’t back together. Aston had given up asking about when you two were going to get back together, so in the end, the thought of you two getting back together slipped out of your minds. No one asked when you might be getting back together, so there was no awkwardness going on. The ‘couple like’ friendship you and Aston had worn itself away, soon after the ‘date’ you and Aston had when you both went for a picnic and the cottage!

Tonight, you and the rest of the group would be going round to JB’s for a movie night in. Much fun! You and Aston didn’t find it awkward being around each other, but if you two were in a room together, there would be a random awkward heat between you two. You had no idea why, it would just... Turn up!

“Hello!” You called cheerfully when Courtney opened up the door “hey!” She called back the same way, as she greeted you with a hug, before she led you in to the kitchen to get a glass of wine, and then led you in to the living room, to see: Mimi and Marvin, Oritsé and Chloe, JB, Laura and Conor, Aston and Kirsti and Jackson. JJ, Nicole, Siobhan and Olly decided that they would have their own night in, not at the same house between them, but together. (JJ and Nicole at their home, Siobhan and Olly at their own home) “Oh I see, I was the last to arrive then,” you giggled as the rest chuckled as you took your seat next to Courtney, as she snuggled in to JB. No one was dressed up; you were all in a plain T-Shirts and jeans! As the movie began to start, a random conversation started to break out between you all, although... You and Miles suddenly popped up. “Do you mind if you told us what actually happened between you and Miles? I don’t actually know what happened,” Courtney said cutely “well... I had just come back from sister’s...”

Flashback:

The rain poured heavily on to your car front window as you made your way back up to yours and Miles’ home. Parking up outside your house, the front living room light was on, indicating that Miles was still awake. Glancing at your watch, the time had read [11:23pm], but while you read it, you sighed as you quickly jumped out of your car and rushed your way up to the front door, and scrambled the key in to the keyhole. Slotting it in, you jumped in to your house and shut the door, but your ears rung with the cries of pleasure, “oh Miles... Yes... Harder, oh... Faster!” This girl cried, as Miles groaned and grunted back to her, your blood boiling with what you was hearing... Walking your way in to the hallway, you looked through in to the living room to see a blonde haired girl on the floor with her knees bent and sucking out all the pleasure from what Miles was pounding in to her. Both of them naked on the floor, shagging each other like there was no tomorrow. Instead of calling out to Miles, you ran your way outside and back in to your car, and drove your way round to Olly’s. On the way there, her cries and his groans and grunts rang in your ears, the picture plastered all over your mind, as the tears ran their way down your face, but you tried your hardest to wipe them away!

End of flashback:

“Oh... I feel bad for bringing it up now,” Courtney said quietly, as everyone became quiet and sorry for you, as you sat there, your eyes glassy with tears at the flashback you had “It’s okay... Don’t worry,” you sniffled, as you tried your hardest to wipe the tears away “and worst of all... It was with that prostitute Vicki,” you sighed as everyone gasped, but Aston chocked and spat his drink back in to his glass, as he looked suddenly at you “shit,” everyone said under their breathes, as you sniffled, before removing yourself in to the kitchen.

Courtney’s POV:

I sat there and nibbled on the top of my right index finger. I felt really bad for bringing up her past, and I didn’t mean it! “I didn’t mean...” “Shh,” JB said softly kissing the top of my head, as I was feeling so bad “Aston! That girl was the one you nearly had sex with, back at JJ’s stag night!” Oritsé said quietly as me and the girls gasped “I didn’t do anything, but I’m glad I didn’t... I would have kicked myself otherwise!” He sighed before standing up. “I’ll go see how she is,” he said quietly, as he walked out.

(Your name)’s POV:

You were standing, on the patio outside to get yourself calm and collected after your little ordeal of having to bring the past up. While you looked up outside, you sniffled as you heard quiet footsteps behind you “you alright?” A soft voice asked, as you turned your head so that you could just about see over your left shoulder, to see Aston “yeah, I’m okay,” you said quietly, while you felt his hand stroke your back “need a hug?” He asked “yeah,” you said quietly, as you turned your body and hugged him tightly as he hugged you tightly back, and placed a gentle kiss on the side of your head “you gonna be okay?” He asked “yeah... I’ll be fine,” you replied quietly, as you pulled away from the hug “you coming back inside?” He asked “err...” “Come on... You should, its cold out here and you’re not wearing anything more than a T-Shirt and jeans,” he said quietly, as you turned around and walked with him, back in to the house and in to the living room “you okay?” Courtney asked quietly, as the movie was half way through, as you had quietly sat down next to Courtney as Aston sat where he originally was “yeah... I’m good,” you smiled to her as she hugged you, but then you both soon pulled away. Although, for some strange reason, as you hugged Aston... You could smell a very faint linger of a girl’s perfume... And this made you start thinking, as you watched him, watching the movie being casual and having no idea you were staring at him with a raised eyebrow...