Chapter ninety one

Aston’s POV:

Standing in front of me naked, I was kissing (Your name) as I was sitting on the side of the bed in just my boxers, as she was about to go have a shower, although we got caught up in some romance and decided to have a make out on the side of the bed. Her hands were around my neck, playing with the hairs on the back of head, as my hands lay on her bum. As I was really getting in to the kiss, the door bell rung, making her pull away and look at the bedroom door “can you get that? I’m taking a shower,” she whispered, before kissing me again “mm, anything for you,” I whispered back, as she giggled before placing one last kiss on to my lips, before walking off in to the bathroom, but my eyes were glued to her bum “fucking hell,” I whispered under my breath, before shoving my jeans on and walking to the front door.

“Hello,” I said warningly to Jake, who had arrived unexpected “what you doing here?” He asked instantly, but coldly “not even a hello?” I asked with sarcasm, as he gave me a bitter look “because I’m here, do you have a problem with that?” I asked as he raised an eyebrow “what do you want anyway?” I asked eventually as he coughed and cleared his throat “I wanna talk to (Your name),” he said trying to make his way in to the flat, but I snatched my hand on to the doorframe, so it was blocking his way “could you get...” “Could you leave her alone?” He interrupted me, as I raised an eyebrow “oh I’m sorry for making you jealous,” “what?” He asked bitterly “for the fact that I was able to sleep with her last night and you couldn’t,” “WHAT?” He shouted, but I slammed the front door shut and locked it just as (Your name) came out of the bathroom. “Who was that?” She asked sweetly “an idiot,” I smiled, as she moved in to the bedroom and shut the door, but then I opened the door again, but he was still stood there “why you still here?” I asked him “how could you sleep with her?” He asked me coldly “because she let me,” I hissed back “I also should let you know you that it feels so fucking good, to be in that girl!” I bragged, as he scowled at me “I fucked her hard too,” I mentioned “she screamed my name, calling for more and... I had her handcuffed, more than you’ll ever get of that girl who is now naked in the bedroom and waiting for me, so if you don’t mind, I’m gonna go and fuck her,” I winked before shutting and locking the door, and taking a deep breath, before looking over to the bedroom, before making my way over there, and softly opening the door to see (Your name) struggling to clip her bra up – she had her jeans on – I quickly walked over to her “I’ll do it,” I said softly to her, as she smiled “thanks,” she said quietly and softly, but when I clipped her bra back on, I slithered my arms around her waist and kissed her right shoulder, but she was still fiddling with her top “stop, stop for second and just let me hold you... Please,” I said quietly to her, as she stopped what she was doing and relaxed in my arms our skin touching was just overwhelming. I kissed her right shoulder softly again, but she tried to prize my hands off her “please,” I said quietly “no, I wanna hold...” She said quietly (not finishing what she was saying), before linking my fingers with hers, making me smile, as I breathed softly on to her neck, before kissing the flesh behind her ear “I love you,” I whispered in to her ear “I love you more,” she whispered back, making me titter as she did the same, “I... I... Can I ask you something?” I began to stutter “sure,” she whispered back “I... I... Err... Forget it, don’t worry,” I chickened out on asking her to be mine again, “you sure?” She asked “yeah,” “okay, but I think we should start heading out...” She smiled, before becoming tense “you okay?” I asked her “Err... I know it’s gonna be a lot to ask from you, but I was wondering wither you could drop me off and pick me up from the girls?” She asked quietly as well as softly “sure baby,” I whispered as she smiled, before turning around in my grip and kissing me softly.

Standing outside Chloe’s house, my lips and (Your name)’s lips were entwined with each others, “mm, I don’t wanna leave you,” I moaned to her, my arms tight around her waist, as hers were around my neck “I don’t wanna leave you either, but we have to,” “when do I pick you up?” “When you leave the lads,” she whispered, giving me another kiss, before prizing herself away from me, as I walked over to my car, got in and started to drive around to Marvin’s.