Chapter sixty four

Matt was spooning you while you tired to fall asleep, but that was no use... You couldn’t sleep at all, everything that Aston said to you hurt so much! Even telling Matt everything Aston harshly said to you didn’t help getting a few things out of your mind! But then something struck you, “Matt,” you said quietly “yes,” he replied “how did you get in here? How did you find where I live?” You asked quietly “Oh err... I asked, Diana,” he said quietly “Diana?” You asked your heart beating as she might be the girl who Aston is with, “yeah... Diana, the one who is with Aston,” he said quietly “what? How does she know I live here?” You asked slightly scared “Aston told her,” “why?” You asked really confused “I donno,” “but how do you know Diana?” You asked “oh... Err... She’s my ex,” he said quietly, while sighing as you rolled on to your back, but then moved your head to look at him “no... You’re kidding, yeah,” You said giggling, as he frowned and shock his head “oh fuck,” you said making him chuckle “don’t worry about it honey... We’re over so he can have her, providing he survives,” he said quietly “what do you mean?” You asked, slightly concerned “how long has he been with her?” He asked “err... Two months,” You said quietly “yep, one more week and he’ll start dying,” he sighed “what do you mean?” You asked worriedly “she’s abusive... but if Aston does anything like... Stand her up on a date, doesn’t call her back... Or, I donno, lend her money, she’ll start to abuse him... She’ll handcuff him to a bed, and cut him, slowly and painfully, she will kill him,” he said, as you sat there and heard his horrific details of her “but... How did...” “I got away, if I stayed with her for one more day, she probably would have killed me, she left this...” He said sitting up and pulling his trouser leg and showing you such a deep and horrible looking scar “oh my gosh,” you said quietly, tears brimming in your eyes “I don’t wanna give you nightmares, but she’ll end up doing that... Or something worse to him,” “but he said, he was going to engage her,” you said quietly “oh... He won’t,” he said, but you started to become worried for him...

Aston’s POV:

Lying in my bed next to Diana was so comforting, and relaxing... I was spooning her, but I felt her hand start travelling up my thigh, making me chuckle, but then she soon moved her hand up towards my groin “oooo, cheeky,” I whispered to her making her chuckle, but then she rolled over and kissed me, what she thought was tender and gentle, but she was actually doing rough and desperate! She moved her hand up, by my boxer lining, making me chuckle in to the kiss, but then she slipped her hand in and started to stroke me, which made me pull away slightly and gasp on to her lips, as my eyes shut and the pleasure became heated “oh,” I moaned gently on to her lips, before biting my lip hard as she moved her hand faster “oh... Uh,” I mumbled as I opened my eyes back up, as I placed my lips back on to hers, she then moved her hand even faster “uh... uh... oh girl,” I moaned on to her neck, as I had buried my face in to it, as her lips were placed near my ear “let’s see if you can deal with pain,” she chuckled evilly “what?” I asked her slightly panicked; as she was still pleasuring me, but suddenly her hand stopped moving and she squeezed hold of my ‘friend’ tightly “AHHHHHHHHHH,” I screamed out in pain, as she then started pulling at me, hard “stop!” I called out, as she hurt me so much, but while I was trying to pull away she held me back tightly in her body, while she continued to pull at me “stop! Please! You’re hurting me... STOP PLEASE,” I cried as tears began falling, while I tried to push her away “STOP PLEASE, I BEG PLEASE STOP IT,” I cried hardly, as she pulled one last time, and then let go, as she chuckled, she rolled over and started to fall asleep leaving me crying hard and trying to massage my area... I don’t know why she did that, but I felt so weak and unable to be a man.

I pulled myself out of bed and went off in to the spare bedroom, and settled down in there... I was still crying, only softer now. It hurt so much it was, like a numbing pain that just paralysis’s you for a little while... I just wanted (Your name) back now.

(Your name)’s POV:

A week had passed, and tonight was the night before you were going to the This Morning interview in the early hours of morning. Sitting on the sofa, you were eating the last over of some strawberry ice cream; Matt wouldn’t be back until late due to his job. He said he’d be staying for a few weeks to see if you would be okay after a while.

As you were watching TV, there was a small knock on the door. Sighing, you pulled yourself away from your TV and went over to the door after placing the bowl on to your coffee table. You opened up the door and saw a man standing there, his eyes red and cheeks damp with tears and smudges of dirt, his shirt covered with some mud patches, his jeans ripped, his hair had twigs and leaves in his hair, but you couldn’t see this man properly, with all the dirt on him. “Can I help you sir? You seem to be in distress,” you said, trying to help him “(Your name),” he said softly, and then you somehow realized who it was “Aston?” You asked slightly confused “(Your name), I know... I know you don’t wanna know me, and that everything I said in the kitchen hurt you... Everything I have done or said that hurt you, I wanna say I’m so sorry...” He said breaking down in tears, as you looked at him confused “I never meant any of the things I have said... You mean my life... You mean the world to me; I wish I never said such things. I have run out on my date to come here to say this, but whatever you say tomorrow is up to you, I’m not gonna control you... I’m not gonna hurt you anymore,” he said all of it with emotion “okay,” you said, still confused “I love you,” he said quietly, as you looked at him shocked “what?” You asked shocked “I love you... Always have, always will!” He started to become desperate “Diana?” You asked “I don’t want her... I want you,” “what has she done?” You asked sternly, as he looked upset “what?” He asked quietly “what has she done to you?” You asked sternly “nothing,” he said quietly “okay,” you said slowly “before I go... Can I get a kiss? One last one otherwise I’d kill myself just wanting to know what it is like to taste your lips again,” he said quietly, as you were so confused, but you allowed him to take a step closer to you “can I?” He asked quietly, but you smiled while taking hold of the back of his head slowly and bringing his lips closer to yours, before allowing his lips to mingle with yours...