Chapter eighty eight

Walking slowly to the living room door, I had hid the other test for a reason. “Darling,” “yeah,” she sniffled back “open the door baby,” “no,” “please, I wanna see your gorgeous face,” I said through the door, but nothing was said for a few seconds, but then the door opened a few millimetres “hey, open the door more,” I said softly to her, as she did, before I embraced her in a hug, and kissed her temple “would you be able to do me a favour, and just take another two tests?” I asked her “okay,” she said weakly, as she started to make her way up the stairs again, but just before she walked in to the bathroom, she turned and looked at me “what is the point though?” “Just do it for me baby,” I pleaded her, as she nodded and walked in to the bathroom...

Jake’s POV:

I was standing outside (Your name)’s flat, I was just about to knock on her door, when I was suddenly slammed in to her door, but then pulled off it and dragged back down the stairs of the block of flats, and out in to the night light sky, before being dragged down a alley. Right at the very end of this alley way, I was then dumped on the floor, to see Aston looking furious! “You DARE fucking rape her, and you will be dead,” he hissed as I stood up “oh yeah, what does it matter to you?” I asked him, hissing back “it means a lot to me... I love her, and you have to accept that I will protect her if I have to,” he hissed back getting in my face “she is not your girl anymore,” “and she isn’t yours either,” “just because I have her, and you don’t,” “you don’t have her at all, you HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE OF HER HISTORY,” he suddenly screamed “well that’s why I was gonna make love to her, and then get to know her more, yeah I know a lot about her, but not what she is thinking, or her past,” I said, as he glared at me “and if it turned out to be rape, would you have still continued?” He asked “yes,” “you are so disgusting,” he insulted “do you not see what you have, she could be yours, but you want to put her through harm, you want to make her suffer... Have you not seen the beauty that woman holds? And you just wanna screw her up,” he said disgusted at the fact I would rape her if I wanted to “I know a lot about that woman, I looked after her as much as I could... The moment I let her slip through my fingers, and all the arguments we’ve had, I regret it all! You have the opportunity of marrying, have kids and loving the girl that all men desire to have, but you just wanna make her suffer, you have to realize that I’m not gonna let that happen,” he hissed, before a fight happened...

Laura’s POV:

Sitting in the living room, with Conor, and then all the couples of: Oritsé & Chloe, JB & Courtney, Jackson & Kirsti, Siobhan & Olly, Marvin & Mimi and JJ & Nicole. We were all listening to (Your name) who was crying out her confessions on dying to have Aston back as her boyfriend. “What about Jake?” Marvin asked “I don’t want him, he was horrible to Aston in the restaurant,” “what was Aston doing there?” “He said he was getting a drink,” she said weakly “oh, and then he left?” “No, Jake was making a big deal that he was there, and when Aston complimented me on what I was wearing, Jake flipped saying how I was his girl and that Aston shouldn’t compliment girls that aren’t his, and then Aston went on how much he regrets loosing me and...” “Sounds like Aston wants you back,” “I want him back, but I’m worried,” “what about?” “Remember when I and Aston had a massive argument in the studio and he said to never ask for him back...” “He didn’t mean it,” Oritsé butted in “he told us lads that he regrets saying that, he wants you back I’m sure,” but she just sighed “although, tonight there was this bang on my door, and when I went to answer it, no one was there,” “it was probably, the kids that do that knock and run thing,” Siobhan suggested, but (Your name) seemed to have dampened “okay guys, thanks for listening... I better just go home, just cry myself to sleep,” she mumbled, before getting up and going out, making us all wonder what the hell we could do.

It MUST have been about five minutes dead on, when Aston came walking through. Everyone looked at each other in almost amazement, but when we had a second look, things weren’t so great. Aston had blood pouring from his nose, his white top now red with blood, his bottom lip bruised and grazed, and his right eye bruised heavily. “Mate, what happened to you?!” Marvin panicked as he took him in to the kitchen, as we all got up and rushed in for him, we all sat around the breakfast bar, and watched Aston take off his top, and... WOW, what a body! As he turned towards us, all the girls longed in to his six pack, that was rich and toned. “Girls, you have boyfriends, Nicole you’re married and Mimi I’m disappointed,” Marvin joked, but Mimi looked upset “no! I love you,” she said quietly making all the girls say “aww,” when Marvin said “I love you too,” back to her, which made Aston smile “What happened though?” Olly asked, as Aston sighed “you know this Jake kid, (Your name) had a date with?” He asked, as we all looked at each other. We already had a picture of what he was like, but on the sight of Aston, he sounded like a monster! “Yeah,” I said slowly “well, when they both finished their dinner and what have you, they left, well she left, he came back in and asked me why she’d just randomly drive off, I said that she wants to think something through, something along that line, he then said, I’m gonna make love to her...” He was interrupted, by me gasping, making it seem like it was a dramatic moment in a movie “you alright there Laura?” Aston chuckled, making everyone else chuckle and giggle, making me blush, but Conor placed a kiss on to my cheek making me smile and cuddle in to his side, “anyways, I said if you do that, you’ll put stress on her and it’ll turn in to rape, he said how do you know this, I say because I’m her ex, then he says if its rape its rape, if its making love its making love, I couldn’t let that happened so I chased after him to her flat, when I got there he was already at her door, he was about to knock on it, but I slammed in to the door, but before she’d answer it I dragged him downstairs and in to alley way, we had a massive argument and I came out looking like this,” he sighed, but when he said that he slammed Jake in to the door, we all looked at each other again, what Siobhan suggested of being kids knocking on (Your name)’s door and running off, was Aston actually saving (Your name) from what could have been rape tonight. “You are such a hero,” Kirsti giggled, as Aston chuckled “thanks,” he smiled, as he had just finished wiping his lip and nose clean and was just working on his eye “I must look like some zombie,” he moaned, as he had back towards us and the girls were dreaming in to his back, “you look pretty sexy actually,” I blurted out, making Aston turn his head round, but I had my hands over my mouth “(Your name) had one hell of a man,” Siobhan then blurted out, before we all burst out laughing, as Aston smiled, he didn’t want to seem to laugh... He just got back to wiping his eye, although no one noticed him, only I did. “Aston,” I called him, as everyone stopped laughing “you will get (Your name) back,” “but remember that argument...” “You regret it though, don’t you?” Oritsé said “yes... So much,” he said before bursting out in to tears, as everyone continued to sit in silence, but I got up and walked over to him and pulled him in to a hug, his arms as strong as rock... For a little man, he had so much strength! “You will get her back, WE promise,” I said giving everyone the eye as they nodded. Now the group, had a plan to get Aston and (Your name) on a date again.