The End. Or Begining?

"Hnnng!" Rin struggled with the neck tie from the suit having it wrapped around his face practically squeezing out his eyes, "Ugh forget this, let's just call it the smart, casual look." He walked out the room hearing talking from outside and glanced out the window, but no there was something else. A black spot on the wall he'd never seen before. Sure the place was old but there were never gaping cracks like this, and somehow it seemed to make a small chittering sound and was it just him being sleepy or did it seem to grow?
"Thank you Father." A strangers voice brought him to look out the window again.
"No problem, nothing to go worrying about. Here take this." Shiro was talking to a mother and her very shy quiet daughter, he bent down being eye level with the little girl and held out his hand, "it's a four leaf clover charm. You're a lucky girl y'know? Having a mother and father to look after you. If things get tough you can just cry out and they'll be there for you." He pat her head softly with a smile, "and when that even isn't enough, that's where I come in."
The little girl and her mother bowed thankfully and began to walk away.

"Ah it's tough being a priest and an exorcist." Shiro smile waving them away and wishing them well.
"I dunno gettin' rid of stuff that doesn't exist. It's basically counseling isn't it?" Rin walked out the side door meeting him outside.
"Demons exist alright, they're in our hearts." Shiro turned to see him in the suit and instantly smiled, "Anyway, what's with that get up huh?"
"Oh, right...well uh, y'know I just thought I might.. Check out that interview, so I-I borrowed it." Rin began pulling at the top jacket of the suit nervously, "It doesn't suit me, but I probably look a bit more respectable this way...right?"
Shiro nodded, "That you do... But, what about the neck tie?"
Rin flushed hating to admit he didn't know how to do something as simple as tie a tie, "Ohh I, y'know it's the smart casual look! Yeah? ...Casual Formal!?" He hoped he was getting away with it.
"Hehehe, you liar. You just don't know how to tie it." Shiro waved him over, "Give it here I'll do it for you."
"Eh?" Rin looked up and realizing he still had the tie in his hand as well. He walked over handing the tie to his father watching him closely.

"Let's see now, I haven't been wearing anything but cassocks recently myself... Raise your collar, close that button." He directed. Rin did as told as the tie was slid around his neck. "Dear me, your body certainly has grown up, even if the rest of you hasn't."
Rin began to pout as his dad seemed to take a teasing trip down memory lane, "Y'know when you was little, you were such a cute kid. The way you used to go 'daddy daddy'!"
"What're you talking about?! It's not like I can be 'cute' as an adult, that'd be creepy!!" Rin said as the tie was being completed.
Shiro gasped and put his hand over his brow looking about the place, "Adult? Where's an adult?? I don't see an adult!!"
"Shaddup!!!" Rin cried as Shiro burst out in laughter, "Yer no better!"
"There we go all done!" Shiro chuckled digging his hand in Rin's fluffy hair before giving him a playful nudge, "If you don't like it, then why don't you try showing me just how much you've grown up, hm?!" Rin just watched for a moment, "Well~?"
"Ah what's that meant to mean!? Don't treat me like one of your clients dumb ass!" Rin pointed, "Damn right I'll show you!! You don't have to tell me that!! So you better peel your eyes out so you don't miss a thing!!! Alright?!!!"
Shiro put a hand to his mouth stopping himself from another fit of laughter, "Peel my eyes out? That sounds painful.."
"Aahhhg forget it!" Rin turned stomping out of the gates, "you watch."
He grumbled and thought he saw a black dot float by it was enough to only make him blink twice, and move on into another thought, "is peel your eyes out not the right phrase...what was it then? Hm.."

That black dot was more than just a big dust speck floating in the wind, Shiro caught and crushed the Coal Tar. He looked up hoping to catch his son still on the sidewalk but he had disappeared already, "Rin.." As much as he wanted to run after him right then and there he'd be unprepared for the worst that was about to happen. Shiro knew from the start of the exploding stove Rin was awakening, even if he consciously didn't realize doing so, demons of every sort would be after him, maybe they always have been causing such trouble for him while he was trying to do work. Only at the time Rin didn't know it because he couldn't see them. But it won't be long until he's surrounded on the insecure streets at the southern cross city, if he didn't make it fast all hell would break loose.
"Yukio has packed his belonging and left to go drop them off at his dorm at the academy--Father? You're searching for something?"
"No, I've got everything I need now, get these barriers reinforced and then evacuate the monastery, when I come back there'll be a lot more trouble so be ready. I'm going on a demon hunt."
"Yes sir!" They left to spread the word and make sure the house was safe. Shiro made it quickly in the southern cross city, following the signs of the demons about, with the swarm of Coal Tar around it would be a demon of rot, if not the king himself. He listened close keeping calm as not to distress and cause a panic with everyone around but noticed an alley way where some kids ran out of in a hurry and a blue light, like fire illuminated off the walls with screaming. 'Found him!'