Feeding

Half the year quickly went by and the two twins grew quickly, crawling and began to get weaned off the bottles. Shiro sat in front of the high chairs with a jar of baby food and a tiny spoon. His camera active friend filmed the feeding session.

"Say 'ah'!" He cooed behind the camera.
"That's not really working." Shiro sarcastically cooed back, "you're distracting them."
"Oh okay, then how about this?" The camera view switched showing Shiro in concentration looking at the two babies. It was silent until he moved the spoon to Yukio who'd finally given in and decided to try the new food. The chuckle came from behind the camera, "You did the face."
"What?" Shiro looked up.
"The face! You're making funny faces while feeding the babies!"
"Oh shut up, cut it out don't film me." He narrowed his eyes a bit embarrassed, "you should see his face."
The camera quickly shuffled again getting Yukio trying to get used to the texture and flavor of the mushy food letting it spill back out of his mouth.
"Doesn't look like it tastes too good.."
"Let's see how Rin like it." Shiro shook his head and waited for Rin to finally open his mouth.
The food that went in splattered all over the tray and back at Shiro and again the camera lens.
"Does it really taste that bad?!" The camera blackened for a moment while getting cleaned and viewed Shiro wiping off the spit up food off himself, the high chair tray, and Rin. Yukio laughed and kicked his feet in the other chair.
"Oh you think that's funny eh?" Shiro smirked at the laughing baby and Rin showing a smile. "Let's see, it says 'green beans and carrots' doesn't seem that bad right?" He took the spoon again and dipped it in the jar pulling out half a spoon full and gave it a taste. His face twisted and he shook his head vigorously as he forced it down the camera now shaking from the priest laughing so hard behind it.
"Was it bad?" He asked breathlessly through laughter.
"Jesus Christ that is the worst thing I've ever tasted!!" Shiro cried searching for a drink while another outburst of laughter came from his friend.
"That should be considered child abuse, no wonder babies are always spitting things up like that it's horrible! It's worse than Mephisto's 'payback' cooking!"

"Try the sweet one now." Another jar was handed over, this time it read 'banana'. This time Shiro tasted it first.
"Oh... This one isn't that bad. Kinda leaves a funny after taste but not terrible." He then let Rin try it first and this time, it was safe. He ate it up and was even interested in more.
"Sweets huh, I thought so." He nodded while passing a taste to Yukio and he even was able to take it easier than the first jar of food.
"Of course, what kid wouldn't like sweets!"
"Alright but don't get spoiled on this banana stuff kiddos, you're gonna eat your veggies too... Once I find away to get it to taste like food and not... Ugh what ever that actually is." He said shuddering with the remembrance of the flavorless wet mush.

T.B.C