Auther's note: please read?

Author's note: Shadow'spuppy here! First off, thanks for reading and following! Honestly I don't know why as many of you here believe my work is anything of interest but I'm great full to all of your reads, follows, and votes! So now to the main point of the note for anyone who's reading; this book is a little 'alien' to me, as it is about a father and his two adopted sons. Unfortunately like a lot of people I am among the many who didn't/doesn't have a 'proper' father figure in my life. Details of my situation aren't important at this point but for everyone out there with the same problem I know the effects of your struggles it won't heal over time, even far after we've found our light, or freedom, or what ever we are looking for it will leave scars mentally and there will be an off balance feeling of life when looking back on our lives. That being said this story, has a father that might help take away some pain to our uneven emotional status. As I said, I don't know exactly what having a 'real' father is like, and when I mean 'real' I don't talk about the male that biologically shares the same DNA, I mean the male who tells you the right things as a child to boost you out of the tough spots that arise in your life, that is the brave one to stand in front of the dangerous world as your shield and guid you to become the same if not a better man than he was. Who treats when whole family equal and will stand side by side to keep the balance of the family and comforts them when afraid or hurt. That is a 'real' father. Sadly for a lot of us, that is not our fathers, not by a long shot. But here... Here we can pretend, and I'd like for all of us who need it be able to put themselves in the story where ever you feel fit, and take a break from our harsh reality and escape into a better place.

Thanks for reading!~ ^.^