Chapter 25 - Adventurer's Guild

The Adventurer's guild headquaters was a tall but compact building that seved as both a standard adventurer guild and a base for the most important administrators for the guild inlcuding the Guild Director and Guildmasters.

The guild Director overseeing the guild as a whole and Guildmasters overseeing each guild building. There were also two Sub-Directors that oversaw the Bavarian and Prussian branches. Each branch would differ slightly but still had to abide by German legislation that was the same across the whole Empire.

As Teila, Serina and Wilhelm entered the grand building everyone stopped what they were doing to bow or curstey at the royals. Both royals then approached the receptionist; a female vampire. Thanks to Imperial Legislation it was esential that anyone no matter their race or ethnicity were allowed in any profession. And thanks to the wonders of German science, sythetic blood was made so vampires could survive without terrorising their neighbours.

"Excuse me, do you know where the director is?" Teila asked the receptionist, as she said this Wilhelm thought about the time when he first met Claire. A rabbit faunus, Wilhelm had realised alot of people were rabbit faunus and this was originally because the original tribes of rabbits had orginiated in Germany. Now most either lived in Visea, due to a conquest that resulted in many of them being enslaved and taken back to Visea a few hundred years ago and modern Rabbit Faunus being desended from them, or in the German Empire. While others lived across the continent these two countries had the highest populations.

"I'm here your majesties!" Claire exclaimed as she walked down the staircase followed an assistant. When she reached the bottom the of the stairs she curtseyed twice to both of the monarchs along with her assistant.

"My Kaiser, your grace." Claire gasped.

"Teila this is Claire, the director of the Imperial German Adventurer's guild." Wilhelm introduced.

"A pleasure." Teila said, smiling gently.

"As you can see your majesties, the guild has grown substantially thanks to Lady and Mark's support. And now alot of adventurers that have emigrated from abroad have found work thanks to us." Claire said enthusiastically as the group looked on at the hustle and bustle of the main lobby; people negoiating with the recptionists, adventurer's talking and bantering with eachother and contracters discussig contracts with the receptionists. "Many contracters and clients arrange quests and contracts for adventurers to do. Not just slaying monsters and the usual but also longer contracts like shipbuilding and private security."

"This is what Karla plans to do with the Navy." Wilhelm explained. "She's going to use extra funds to hire adventurers as labourers since mages and such can use magic to speed up construction a thousand times over."

"That's good, and since mages and wizards plus other magical classes are not appreciated in many other countries they can be hired for lower rates. Not to be synical or anything, but the Kriegsmarine will still be paying them won't they?" Teila asked.