Chapitre 11

They settled on the kitchen, sat on stools beside each other. There were cups of tea, fresh bread, butter, honey, strawberries jam, fruits salad, yogurts. So many things Taehyung was speechless.

-don't get me wrong, I don't eat so much in the morning, but I thought you might be starving, and these are my comfort food, I mean, I hope it will help you to feel better, I mea...

-it's ok Kook ! thank you so much, and you're right, I am starving !

They started eating in silence as Taehyung was literally moaning with each mouthful he took from his bread with butter.

-this bread is amazing ! I have never eaten something so good in the morning !! he said, where did you find it ??

Jungkook was a little embarrassed, didn't want to look conceited nor arrogant.

-maybe...I made it ?

Taehyung wide his eyes, couldn't believe what he heard from the other.

-you did it ? you baked this bread ?? oh my God, what a lucky man I am !!! do you realize I won't ever, I mean ever ever ever, leave this home ?? you are stuck with me for the rest of your life !!

-I won't complain, you are welcome, it's your home now, Tae.

These words were directly through his heart, and he couldn't but let a tear flow on his cheek, making Jungkook panic.

-hey hey, I am sorry, I didn't want to make you cry !

Taehyung didn't say a word but put Jungkook in a tight hug, rubbing his nose on the other neck and finally let a soft peck on his cheek.

-you are the best thing that happened in my life, Kook.

The latter blinked quickly, emotionally attacked by Taehyung's words. And by the kiss. And by the hug.

He shrugged and mumbled a "that's nothing, I will do it again if I had to".

They took their time to eat, and after almost one hour Taehyung was done, the tiredness reminded him of past savors. After yawning thrice, Jungkook told him to go to bed, and Taehyung hadn't to be persuaded to do it. So, with a last hug, and a loud yawn, he slowly walked to the room and threw himself in the comfortable bed. In less than 2 seconds, he was sleeping, buried in the comforter.

Taehyung suddenly sat with a jolt, tears flowing as he tried to catch his breath. He didn't hear anything and that scared him at the point he ran to the kitchen, didn't let the time for Jungkook to say something as he threw himself in his arms. He needed a warm hug to make his nightmare go away. Understanding Taehyung might have a bad dream, Jungkook took him to his chest, caging the fragile body between his strong arms.

-it's ok Tae, you are safe... it was just a bad dream... Jungkook said, pecking his head.

Taehyung needed long minutes to get over his nightmare, but he felt a bit embarrassed to be such a crying boy. Even if he wanted to stay in the other's warm, he stepped back to apologize.