Chapitre 43

The sun was high in the sky when Taehyung woke up the day after, alone.

Still in his sleepy state, he blinked a few times before yawning like a tiger after his nape. His eyes were puffy because he slept so well beside his Kookie.

After some minutes, he came outside and tried to guess where his lover could be. At this moment, Hobi came to him, warming him with a sunny smile.

-hello there ! Did you sleep well ?

As Taehyung nodded with a big smile, the older whispered in his ear:

-your man is near the falls, where nobody came, you see ? a peaceful place if you see what I mean...

With a wink, he chuckled and left a red Taehyung behind him.

The young man didn't know why but his heart was bumping hard in his chest, and he didn't know the reason. It was not like they didn't do anything intimate yet, but right now, Taehyung felt like it was his first time. With a deep breath, he tried to calm his heart and walked to meet the love of his life. He saw him sitting on a rock, his legs on the water. The waterfall erased all sounds around, and Jungkook didn't hear Taehyung coming, lost in his thoughts. The latter got rid of his clothes and came in the cold water just behind him and swam to him. Wanting to surprise Jungkook, he dived and abruptly reappeared before him.

-what the f...! you scared me ! whined Jungkook, Taehyung settled between his legs.

-it was too tempting, you seemed so lost, I couldn't miss my chance !

With his arms hooking Jungkook's neck he softly kissed the soft lips to make it up to him. Jungkook didn't complain anymore, too focused on the kiss which became hotter.

-I love you whispered Taehyung

-I love you so much said Jungkook

Without a word, Taehyung straddled him and started to slowly move, enjoying the friction he made. They made love, deliciously slowly, face to face, quietly moaning. But their sounds were covered by the waterfall, and nobody heard them...

Collapsed in Jungkook's arms, Taehyung shivered but tried to hide it.

However, Jungkook noticed his soft shudders and with a frown, asked :

-How can you be always cold on a tropical island ?? I don't get it...

With a pout, Taehyung whined a little.

-it's not my fault ! I hate that...

-aaah, don't worry my love, I am here to warm you up each time you need it !

They came back to the cavern to catch more clothes for Taehyung.

Two days later, the group was ready to reach their new camp ; they walked in the beach and forest for hours before crossing the tunnel and being marveled by the place, so much larger. Taehyung and Jungkook settled in one of the tiny caves, the others decided to stay together until one of them preferred an isolated cave too.

The first days, they savored the figs and other products they found, and soon, they started working in the vegetable garden, removing the weeds, protecting the plants.

They decided to go fishing at the sea twice a week, as the sea was far from their place now.

Life was simple, and days passed peacefully.

Until they heard a strange sound from the sky...